Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [lf] fnaf fans
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
oh Hello @mariahwong46, fnaf has been a huge hyperfixation of mine for a While Now, i'm surprised i haven't found this thread already

Username: psychae! i also go by jaden/eliot tho :3

favorite ships: i don't really have any tbh, shipping's never really been my thing. i haven't actually read the last silver eyes book but i do know the basic story and i like jessica/charlie. charlie and john's relationship always seemed kinda.. strained, to me. i also happen to have a charlie/john/michael afton AU but shh

Favorite Fnaf Game: SISTER LOCATION. i love me some creepy clowns. pizsim is also a very good one.

Favorite Animatronic: HRG.. gjfkajg a very close tie between helpy, funtime foxy, and circus baby.. my favorite character overall is def michael afton though

Last favorite Animatronic: michael afton's voice uhh probably. music man just because that design, man. i don't really have any least favorites though, i do hate

Favorite fnaf youtuber: iii don't really have one! don't watch yt all that often anyway.

For how long have you been in the fandom?: OOF like upwards of four years now. i got REALLY into it around the time SL came out.

Are you wanting to be job wise: a manager, badge maker, fnaf lore writer, fnaf sig maker, scrying fnaf maker: hmm, i could probably be a badge/sig maker (i do pixel art stuff and have made siggy things before)! i'm also a BIG writer, although i write less actual lore stuff and more AUs and canon-loose stuff.

favorite fnaf line: QUITE LITERALLY. ANY OF FUNTIME FOXY'S LINES. they have the best voice in the entire series i do not take criticism /j

a question for you (just bc i can >:3): do you have any AUs or fanfictions you're working on? i have a ton (currently in the process of putting them all into a docs) and i'm ALWAYS interested to hear other people's ideas!!!
oh Hello @mariahwong46, fnaf has been a huge hyperfixation of mine for a While Now, i'm surprised i haven't found this thread already

Username: psychae! i also go by jaden/eliot tho :3

favorite ships: i don't really have any tbh, shipping's never really been my thing. i haven't actually read the last silver eyes book but i do know the basic story and i like jessica/charlie. charlie and john's relationship always seemed kinda.. strained, to me. i also happen to have a charlie/john/michael afton AU but shh

Favorite Fnaf Game: SISTER LOCATION. i love me some creepy clowns. pizsim is also a very good one.

Favorite Animatronic: HRG.. gjfkajg a very close tie between helpy, funtime foxy, and circus baby.. my favorite character overall is def michael afton though

Last favorite Animatronic: michael afton's voice uhh probably. music man just because that design, man. i don't really have any least favorites though, i do hate

Favorite fnaf youtuber: iii don't really have one! don't watch yt all that often anyway.

For how long have you been in the fandom?: OOF like upwards of four years now. i got REALLY into it around the time SL came out.

Are you wanting to be job wise: a manager, badge maker, fnaf lore writer, fnaf sig maker, scrying fnaf maker: hmm, i could probably be a badge/sig maker (i do pixel art stuff and have made siggy things before)! i'm also a BIG writer, although i write less actual lore stuff and more AUs and canon-loose stuff.

favorite fnaf line: QUITE LITERALLY. ANY OF FUNTIME FOXY'S LINES. they have the best voice in the entire series i do not take criticism /j

a question for you (just bc i can >:3): do you have any AUs or fanfictions you're working on? i have a ton (currently in the process of putting them all into a docs) and i'm ALWAYS interested to hear other people's ideas!!!
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
hello all your thread creator is back
hello all your thread creator is back
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
Yay :D
Yay :D
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
your thoughts on the newest fnaf game
Username: Williams, I just go by Will though.

Favorite ship: I'm not too big on shipping the animatronics to be honest, but Glamrock Chica and Roxanne are adorable. SB did them so dirty

Favorite game: I think purely from a gameplay standpoint, probably the first. It's so claustrophobic and everything down to the audio is so well done. Definitely a classic. But, I also really love Security Breach and think it had a lot of potential. I'm really into the designs and the characters but man the poor navigation and glitches just don't do it for me.

Favorite animatronic: Shadow Bonnie, Springtrap or Sun.

Time in the fandom: Oh man, since the first game came out and Markiplier made that playthrough. I got in and out of the fandom multiple times but probably six years at this point.

Job: Fan artist, maybe I'll write on it someday. I also like discussing the lore and positing my own ideas.

Favorite Line: "Give up your souls, for they do not belong to you." (not verbatim im too lazy to look it up)
Username: Williams, I just go by Will though.

Favorite ship: I'm not too big on shipping the animatronics to be honest, but Glamrock Chica and Roxanne are adorable. SB did them so dirty

Favorite game: I think purely from a gameplay standpoint, probably the first. It's so claustrophobic and everything down to the audio is so well done. Definitely a classic. But, I also really love Security Breach and think it had a lot of potential. I'm really into the designs and the characters but man the poor navigation and glitches just don't do it for me.

Favorite animatronic: Shadow Bonnie, Springtrap or Sun.

Time in the fandom: Oh man, since the first game came out and Markiplier made that playthrough. I got in and out of the fandom multiple times but probably six years at this point.

Job: Fan artist, maybe I'll write on it someday. I also like discussing the lore and positing my own ideas.

Favorite Line: "Give up your souls, for they do not belong to you." (not verbatim im too lazy to look it up)
[quote name="@mariahwong46" date="2021-12-28 15:45:16" ] your thoughts on the newest fnaf game [/quote] i'm still watching a no-commentary playthrough with my sibs (so its taking a bit longer than if i were to watch it by myself), but i think the vibes at least are great!! idc about spoilers so discuss away. i really really love all of the designs of the animatronics, especially sun/moon. i haven't gotten that far into the game yet though, so there may be a new favorite by the end! i've been seeing some fanmade glamrock bonnie designs around, and they all look so cool!! been thinking about making my own, but i'm not super experienced with drawing animatronics, so maybe not.
@mariahwong46 wrote on 2021-12-28 15:45:16:
i'm still watching a no-commentary playthrough with my sibs (so its taking a bit longer than if i were to watch it by myself), but i think the vibes at least are great!! idc about spoilers so discuss away. i really really love all of the designs of the animatronics, especially sun/moon. i haven't gotten that far into the game yet though, so there may be a new favorite by the end!

i've been seeing some fanmade glamrock bonnie designs around, and they all look so cool!! been thinking about making my own, but i'm not super experienced with drawing animatronics, so maybe not.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
[quote name="mariahwong46" date="2021-12-28 15:45:16" ] your thoughts on the newest fnaf game [/quote] Great game, just needed polish. Once the patches come out it'll probably be my favorite. I got the true ending and I actually quite liked it!
mariahwong46 wrote on 2021-12-28 15:45:16:
Great game, just needed polish. Once the patches come out it'll probably be my favorite. I got the true ending and I actually quite liked it!
[quote name="mariahwong46" date="2021-12-28 15:45:16" ] your thoughts on the newest fnaf game [/quote] Needed players to test it, but besides that, my favorite fnaf game
mariahwong46 wrote on 2021-12-28 15:45:16:

Needed players to test it, but besides that, my favorite fnaf game
wAhIrtq.png ePOliyb.pngWg1Qxoe.png
Username: Wyntercherrii
favorite ships: I don't have a favorite ;w;
Favorite Fnaf Game: Either Security Breach or Sister Location!
Favorite Animatronic: Monty, Glamrock Freddy, and Funtime Freddy!!
Last favorite Animatronic: JJ (Its the most forgettable to me ahah)
Favorite fnaf youtuber: I don't think I have a favorite actually
For how long have you been in the fandom?: Ive been in it since it first started getting popular, just returned to it after Security breach came out!!
Are you wanting to be job wise: a manager, badge maker, fnaf lore writer, fnaf sig maker, scrying fnaf maker: I wanna be a badge maker!!
Username: Wyntercherrii
favorite ships: I don't have a favorite ;w;
Favorite Fnaf Game: Either Security Breach or Sister Location!
Favorite Animatronic: Monty, Glamrock Freddy, and Funtime Freddy!!
Last favorite Animatronic: JJ (Its the most forgettable to me ahah)
Favorite fnaf youtuber: I don't think I have a favorite actually
For how long have you been in the fandom?: Ive been in it since it first started getting popular, just returned to it after Security breach came out!!
Are you wanting to be job wise: a manager, badge maker, fnaf lore writer, fnaf sig maker, scrying fnaf maker: I wanna be a badge maker!!
ACOZFAh.png
LCqISMP.png
VAnf2q2.png
@Wyntercherrii thank you so much

@horrortrope we have a badge maker now yay
@Wyntercherrii thank you so much

@horrortrope we have a badge maker now yay
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13