Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Laugh's Shop: Eternal Emperor
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 129 130
If you consider reprinting Chilled Kitsune or Emperor Kitsune: Fire I'd be more than happy to send payment :> How would one express interest on the spreadsheet?

I hope this new way of running your shop will lighten your workload and make things less stressful!
If you consider reprinting Chilled Kitsune or Emperor Kitsune: Fire I'd be more than happy to send payment :> How would one express interest on the spreadsheet?

I hope this new way of running your shop will lighten your workload and make things less stressful!
@LaughingIdiot

That is completely understandable!

I gotta ask tho about a possible reprint of "Wyrmwood Emporer" since i had hoped it will be reprinted in October even tho i didnt got listed unter Interests since i asked about 9 months ago.
So could you throw me on the Doc please?

Arent missing that chance

Wish you all well and deserved rest with this changed policy, i hope you are more at ease now and get energy back for your wonderful future works!
@LaughingIdiot

That is completely understandable!

I gotta ask tho about a possible reprint of "Wyrmwood Emporer" since i had hoped it will be reprinted in October even tho i didnt got listed unter Interests since i asked about 9 months ago.
So could you throw me on the Doc please?

Arent missing that chance

Wish you all well and deserved rest with this changed policy, i hope you are more at ease now and get energy back for your wonderful future works!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Yuubi Hi Yuubi! I checked back and nine months ago I said it might be reprinted in October not that it would be. The reason I wasn't definitive was that even back then I was considering quitting flightrising and didn't want to commit to anything. The retiring policy is my way of extending my stay on this site without being overwhelmed.<3

While there is interest in reprints I commonly find that when they do get reprinted there isn't enough interest as too much time passed. This results in me having to front my own gems and very often become indebted and lose gems on the reprint. As much as I would like to reprint any skin requested it's often too expensive to do and requires me to pay actual money to get skins through.

I am happy to print with the provision of a blueprint but I will no longer be offering reprinting of skins to save the headaches.

I cannot guarantee the blueprint provision will be a longterm option. For now it is temporary for anyone who wants to grab one of the retiring skins.
@Yuubi Hi Yuubi! I checked back and nine months ago I said it might be reprinted in October not that it would be. The reason I wasn't definitive was that even back then I was considering quitting flightrising and didn't want to commit to anything. The retiring policy is my way of extending my stay on this site without being overwhelmed.<3

While there is interest in reprints I commonly find that when they do get reprinted there isn't enough interest as too much time passed. This results in me having to front my own gems and very often become indebted and lose gems on the reprint. As much as I would like to reprint any skin requested it's often too expensive to do and requires me to pay actual money to get skins through.

I am happy to print with the provision of a blueprint but I will no longer be offering reprinting of skins to save the headaches.

I cannot guarantee the blueprint provision will be a longterm option. For now it is temporary for anyone who wants to grab one of the retiring skins.
bEJeSzJ.png
@Harmonywish Hey there! All skins are now permanently retired going forwards. If you provide a blueprint I am happy to print a copy for a retired skin but I won't be initiating any public reprints for retired skins. The process has become too complicated and I often find those that initially showed interest are no longer interested as too much time passed. The last few reprints left me indebted and I cannot afford it anymore :(

I may consider a permanent offer for blueprints for retired skins. However, at this time I consider the offer limited and this offer may not go beyond the next two weeks or so.

I am considering quitting the skin making business so I wouldn't rely on any long-term statements and I am doing my best not to make any such statements <3 It's simply become too much work for the most part. Retiring old skins and making all skins limited is my way of extending the shop to see if that helps <3
@Harmonywish Hey there! All skins are now permanently retired going forwards. If you provide a blueprint I am happy to print a copy for a retired skin but I won't be initiating any public reprints for retired skins. The process has become too complicated and I often find those that initially showed interest are no longer interested as too much time passed. The last few reprints left me indebted and I cannot afford it anymore :(

I may consider a permanent offer for blueprints for retired skins. However, at this time I consider the offer limited and this offer may not go beyond the next two weeks or so.

I am considering quitting the skin making business so I wouldn't rely on any long-term statements and I am doing my best not to make any such statements <3 It's simply become too much work for the most part. Retiring old skins and making all skins limited is my way of extending the shop to see if that helps <3
bEJeSzJ.png
@Arianethel <3 I am glad you love my skins! It definitely got quite stressful and I even secretly quit Flightrising a few times haha! The updates brought me back. :)
@Arianethel <3 I am glad you love my skins! It definitely got quite stressful and I even secretly quit Flightrising a few times haha! The updates brought me back. :)
bEJeSzJ.png
@Vinyamar Payments are asked after a run fills up <3 Going forwards I will also only be announcing skins that have been approved by staff. Depending on the popularity a skin may take a week for that ping to go out but it can go fast, even taking only a day!

I plan to have some buffer gems available so at the very least a run will be submitted within the week.
@Vinyamar Payments are asked after a run fills up <3 Going forwards I will also only be announcing skins that have been approved by staff. Depending on the popularity a skin may take a week for that ping to go out but it can go fast, even taking only a day!

I plan to have some buffer gems available so at the very least a run will be submitted within the week.
bEJeSzJ.png
I wish you all the luck in your future endeavors! Can't wait to see what all you do in the future. Thanks for making amazing works!
I wish you all the luck in your future endeavors! Can't wait to see what all you do in the future. Thanks for making amazing works!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDme99Cp.png
Helian
--
24 | He/Him
--
Art Shop | Accents | Merc Hub
xYqmluMF.png
@Hellian You bet!! <3 Glad you like them!
@Hellian You bet!! <3 Glad you like them!
bEJeSzJ.png
@AlcatrazSystem
@Jaypaw
@WolfTrickster
@SarcasticHawke
@Okapi
@villainy
@JinxxYouOweMe
@Lunadiviner
@Vinyamar
@decays

Another run has filled up, yay! Please send payment in advance to cover printing costs <3 :D
@AlcatrazSystem
@Jaypaw
@WolfTrickster
@SarcasticHawke
@Okapi
@villainy
@JinxxYouOweMe
@Lunadiviner
@Vinyamar
@decays

Another run has filled up, yay! Please send payment in advance to cover printing costs <3 :D
bEJeSzJ.png
heya, sorry to hear about your skin shop half closing! (wish i'd found ya sooner)
i sent the payment for lumi in a CR :)

also, i'll see if i can't cough up some gems (blueprint included) in the next week or so for one or two retired skins of yours! love your work
heya, sorry to hear about your skin shop half closing! (wish i'd found ya sooner)
i sent the payment for lumi in a CR :)

also, i'll see if i can't cough up some gems (blueprint included) in the next week or so for one or two retired skins of yours! love your work
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 129 130