Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why couldn't I have left it alone????
1 2
So yeah I have my First gen pair of guardians. I wasn't really happy with their colors so I thought, let's tri-color them.

My female got an awesome combo (just one enhancement left to go and that is gembond) with the 2nd time, and my male got a rose/midnight/black. Though I wasn't really happy with the rose I loved the midnight, but black gembond on midnight shimmer, I decided it wasn't really working for me so I tri-colored it, again, and got a nice travesty of Jade/Magenta/Gold... I was like NOOOO!!!

So I went ahead and sold just about every double familiar I have to raise my gems to 350. So I tri-colored, AGAIN... and got a sooo not interesting combo of White/Sunshine/Ice and 3 gems.... Why just WHY did I mess up with it????

Why couldn't I just be happy with the Rose/Midnight/Black on the other hand, why just why don't RNG Gods love me?????

And to boot I have another dragon I want to tri-color 'cos it's current colors are quite similar to my female ....... *sigh* such a no-funds nightmare
So yeah I have my First gen pair of guardians. I wasn't really happy with their colors so I thought, let's tri-color them.

My female got an awesome combo (just one enhancement left to go and that is gembond) with the 2nd time, and my male got a rose/midnight/black. Though I wasn't really happy with the rose I loved the midnight, but black gembond on midnight shimmer, I decided it wasn't really working for me so I tri-colored it, again, and got a nice travesty of Jade/Magenta/Gold... I was like NOOOO!!!

So I went ahead and sold just about every double familiar I have to raise my gems to 350. So I tri-colored, AGAIN... and got a sooo not interesting combo of White/Sunshine/Ice and 3 gems.... Why just WHY did I mess up with it????

Why couldn't I just be happy with the Rose/Midnight/Black on the other hand, why just why don't RNG Gods love me?????

And to boot I have another dragon I want to tri-color 'cos it's current colors are quite similar to my female ....... *sigh* such a no-funds nightmare
The lure of the gamble. We've all done the same, my friend. Hopefully you'll have better luck next time :)
The lure of the gamble. We've all done the same, my friend. Hopefully you'll have better luck next time :)
I have been tempted to use scatter scrolls,but I am not that brave. lol
I have been tempted to use scatter scrolls,but I am not that brave. lol
I just have to stay happy with my color TTATT
I'm too much of a wimp to tri-color
I just have to stay happy with my color TTATT
I'm too much of a wimp to tri-color
rm75Mos.pngLnJHI9M.pngc0Toaoa.png
@Zenelle Onto the infinite loop of raising funds and spending them.... Let's hope I won't be tormented for long with both dragons.... "(

@Canniacle I'm only doing so with my First Gens 'cos I wasn't happy 100 with them ^^
@Zenelle Onto the infinite loop of raising funds and spending them.... Let's hope I won't be tormented for long with both dragons.... "(

@Canniacle I'm only doing so with my First Gens 'cos I wasn't happy 100 with them ^^
don't risk it, white/sunshine/ice is perfectly fine...at least you didn't get something like crimson/ivory/mulberry :p
don't risk it, white/sunshine/ice is perfectly fine...at least you didn't get something like crimson/ivory/mulberry :p
gummy_by_kimikohi-d7nlzrf.gif
I have a Guardian I've scrolled several times now.
He started out Soil/Platinum/Chocolate and while he looked decent I don't like Platinum, so after a while I bought a ScatterScroll.
Bam. Platinum/Thistle/White. NO. Again.
Bam. Aqua/Thistle/something. NOPE. Again.
Bam. Splash/Banana/Swamp. No. Again.
Bam. Blue/Ivory/Platinum. No. Again.
I'm saving up for another Scroll. Not gonna give up until I've got him some nice colours.
I have a Guardian I've scrolled several times now.
He started out Soil/Platinum/Chocolate and while he looked decent I don't like Platinum, so after a while I bought a ScatterScroll.
Bam. Platinum/Thistle/White. NO. Again.
Bam. Aqua/Thistle/something. NOPE. Again.
Bam. Splash/Banana/Swamp. No. Again.
Bam. Blue/Ivory/Platinum. No. Again.
I'm saving up for another Scroll. Not gonna give up until I've got him some nice colours.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
I recently got an old gen1 from somebody. Wasn't crazy about the colors, so I scattered her. Totally not my thing, but she got swamp/jungle/emerald. SUCH CLOSE COLORS. But I am so tempted to scatter her again.... But I am 5 gems short of 350, so I guess I have to wait a bit.
I recently got an old gen1 from somebody. Wasn't crazy about the colors, so I scattered her. Totally not my thing, but she got swamp/jungle/emerald. SUCH CLOSE COLORS. But I am so tempted to scatter her again.... But I am 5 gems short of 350, so I guess I have to wait a bit.
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
white/midnight/black sounds like it could be quite lovely honestly. who's the dragon?
white/midnight/black sounds like it could be quite lovely honestly. who's the dragon?
They/Them pronouns
I've got one dragon who used to be Storm/Rust/Spring that I scattered because his mate also had a rust secondary, and I was tired of their wings being a non-surprise. XD He's now a Denim/Midnight/Stone, which I am really alright with, but I'm also up for just scattering him from time to time just for the fun of it.

I also have a gen 1 who colors that I can't stand and am waiting to scatter. I like having the one or two around that I can play with, because you never know what'll come up!
I've got one dragon who used to be Storm/Rust/Spring that I scattered because his mate also had a rust secondary, and I was tired of their wings being a non-surprise. XD He's now a Denim/Midnight/Stone, which I am really alright with, but I'm also up for just scattering him from time to time just for the fun of it.

I also have a gen 1 who colors that I can't stand and am waiting to scatter. I like having the one or two around that I can play with, because you never know what'll come up!
I buy Exalt fodder! | I lend out Nature Nests!
lZEZOSe.png Tn4TEAZ.png
1 2