Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Christmas hatches
1 2
@Syceris Perfectly understandable. Do poke me if the little lady ends up needing a home!
@Syceris Perfectly understandable. Do poke me if the little lady ends up needing a home!
May I grab the last goalar?? Can pay what the others did as well ?? they're gorgeous!!
May I grab the last goalar?? Can pay what the others did as well ?? they're gorgeous!!
@heyitsn3mo
You sure can I will set up a PA

The rest are going up on AH
@heyitsn3mo
You sure can I will set up a PA

The rest are going up on AH
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris

Wait I thought I would get a ping since I posted on FB
@Syceris

Wait I thought I would get a ping since I posted on FB
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Okinawa
I did not have your ign on any of my pinglists. Im sorry if I missed the request
Which hatchlings were you interested in?

I just double checked, you are on the santa obelisk list. I am so sorry I missed that. I have pulled ghat hatchling from the AH for you. Just confirm if you still want it
@Okinawa
I did not have your ign on any of my pinglists. Im sorry if I missed the request
Which hatchlings were you interested in?

I just double checked, you are on the santa obelisk list. I am so sorry I missed that. I have pulled ghat hatchling from the AH for you. Just confirm if you still want it
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris

I was supposed to be on the Coatl list ^^
@Syceris

I was supposed to be on the Coatl list ^^
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Okinawa
I really messed up then. There was only 1 coatl this year. Can I offer you one of the babies I have left as an apology ? No charge
@Okinawa
I really messed up then. There was only 1 coatl this year. Can I offer you one of the babies I have left as an apology ? No charge
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
1 2