Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed for the season]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
@Vivichopper11 gladly! can I ask you to send the CR please?
@Vivichopper11 gladly! can I ask you to send the CR please?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan just sent 100 chests :)
@Xairathan just sent 100 chests :)
ooo Gnq5gXG.png xxWpbEZ.png

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
x
x
vnfnSuk.gif
x
x
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Sending for 10 eggs!
@Xairathan
Sending for 10 eggs!
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
do you still have eggs? :>
do you still have eggs? :>
@lalafell yes, in an hour. I am currently out for dinner with family and prefer not to trade on mobile for convenience. If you're still interested you can send a trade and I'll attend to it as soon as I can.
@lalafell yes, in an hour. I am currently out for dinner with family and prefer not to trade on mobile for convenience. If you're still interested you can send a trade and I'll attend to it as soon as I can.
vnfnSuk.gif
alright! and no rush, i hope you're having a wonderful holiday (thank you for all the eggs I've gotten from you this notn, singlehandedly provided most of my mass hatch eggs ehehe)
alright! and no rush, i hope you're having a wonderful holiday (thank you for all the eggs I've gotten from you this notn, singlehandedly provided most of my mass hatch eggs ehehe)
x
x
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan I can trade for all 10 eggs if you’d like! Just lmk and I’ll send the CR (:
@Xairathan I can trade for all 10 eggs if you’d like! Just lmk and I’ll send the CR (:
OAgM9ob.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29