Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Free Lair Reviews!
1 2 3
@Accabear

I would love to know what you think of my lair if it’s possible! You can ignore the sales tab.
@Accabear

I would love to know what you think of my lair if it’s possible! You can ignore the sales tab.
ml3urQM.png x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
4kekx4D.png
rix3ppo.png
goSc2L4.png
@Lasagnagsag I looove how cohesive all your fan dragons are! (ngl you tab system is very very nice even though it's very simple but I love a good tab layout.) I really appreciate having the pictures of the inspo of most of your characters bios its very very helpful! It's very clear how hard you have worked on each one and there outfits are all so nice, very detailed without being messy. [b]Eleum Loyce[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59185499][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/591855/59185499_350.png[/img][/url] Oh where to start with this gorgeous girl! I am sooo parcial the white colour scheme especially with imps! I also feel your pain with the shackles mine where a nightmare to get xD. I love how in her bio you also have the icons on top themed as well her nakey cause I love seeing dragons with just there genes. [b]Paarl[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69879811][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698799/69879811_350.png[/img][/url] So seeing Paarl as my first dressed up Obelisk is a such a treat! Oooooo he's so pleasing playing into his fluffiness while having the stormclaws work with the ghost is soooo nice! I hope you do get the accent at some point cause it works so well with his design espeically fitting the inspo for him. [b]Beneviento[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70019789][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/700198/70019789_350.png[/img][/url] I was so glad to this girl! I looove res 8 and the Beneviento's level in res is also my favourite! Her outfit is sooo good you have really hit like every design detail of Donna its so perfect, the little dolls are so cute too! it reads so clearly its perfect and I am so excited to see the four lords all finished! My only critism would really be with your oc's since your fandragons have such clear direction it would be really nice to see some more info on your OC dragons but I totally get it since your main focus is on your fandragon. Overall your lair is wonderful, your clearly very talents with your theming and you can clearly tell how much work you have put in keep it up my guy!
@Lasagnagsag I looove how cohesive all your fan dragons are! (ngl you tab system is very very nice even though it's very simple but I love a good tab layout.) I really appreciate having the pictures of the inspo of most of your characters bios its very very helpful! It's very clear how hard you have worked on each one and there outfits are all so nice, very detailed without being messy.

Eleum Loyce
59185499_350.png

Oh where to start with this gorgeous girl! I am sooo parcial the white colour scheme especially with imps! I also feel your pain with the shackles mine where a nightmare to get xD. I love how in her bio you also have the icons on top themed as well her nakey cause I love seeing dragons with just there genes.

Paarl
69879811_350.png

So seeing Paarl as my first dressed up Obelisk is a such a treat! Oooooo he's so pleasing playing into his fluffiness while having the stormclaws work with the ghost is soooo nice! I hope you do get the accent at some point cause it works so well with his design espeically fitting the inspo for him.

Beneviento
70019789_350.png

I was so glad to this girl! I looove res 8 and the Beneviento's level in res is also my favourite! Her outfit is sooo good you have really hit like every design detail of Donna its so perfect, the little dolls are so cute too! it reads so clearly its perfect and I am so excited to see the four lords all finished!

My only critism would really be with your oc's since your fandragons have such clear direction it would be really nice to see some more info on your OC dragons but I totally get it since your main focus is on your fandragon.

Overall your lair is wonderful, your clearly very talents with your theming and you can clearly tell how much work you have put in keep it up my guy!

TyYgOYZ.pngQfs6SIU.png They/them
Pansexual
fr+8
@Accabear
I've always wondered what my lair would look like to someone on the outside!
Please ignore my hibden and my Sales and exalt tabs, as the tab has nothing to do with my lair, and my hibden is purely for making space in the main lair for now.
@Accabear
I've always wondered what my lair would look like to someone on the outside!
Please ignore my hibden and my Sales and exalt tabs, as the tab has nothing to do with my lair, and my hibden is purely for making space in the main lair for now.
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
@Accabear

If you don't have too many requests already, then I would love a review! Although please ignore the Hib den, it's messy and full of... well, I'm not even quite sure what, but nothing interesting there, mostly sentimental dragons that I just can't get myself to part with. The Apple Orchard tab is base grounds for a potential hatchery, so I don't know if you want to look there, your choice (there are a lot of Kois!)
@Accabear

If you don't have too many requests already, then I would love a review! Although please ignore the Hib den, it's messy and full of... well, I'm not even quite sure what, but nothing interesting there, mostly sentimental dragons that I just can't get myself to part with. The Apple Orchard tab is base grounds for a potential hatchery, so I don't know if you want to look there, your choice (there are a lot of Kois!)
@Accabear
If you aren't overloaded right now, I would love to get some sort of review! Ignore the tabs that aren't open for lair games
@Accabear
If you aren't overloaded right now, I would love to get some sort of review! Ignore the tabs that aren't open for lair games
@Accabear

I'd love a lair review if you're not overwhelmed with requests!
@Accabear

I'd love a lair review if you're not overwhelmed with requests!
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

@Accabear Hi there! If you're still doing these, I'd love to read your take on my dragons! All tabs are open for review, except the ones that say "Please don't pick for forum games."
@Accabear Hi there! If you're still doing these, I'd love to read your take on my dragons! All tabs are open for review, except the ones that say "Please don't pick for forum games."
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 3