Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SSE 2021 [Done!]
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 90 91
Woah- im doing the math for mine and just. bwhdwhsuhs ye s. 100k tier but spent over ~900k lets go
one of the items alone (bought with gems and converted using 1200 ratio) adds up to over 441kt pff-
Woah- im doing the math for mine and just. bwhdwhsuhs ye s. 100k tier but spent over ~900k lets go
one of the items alone (bought with gems and converted using 1200 ratio) adds up to over 441kt pff-
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
Thankyou Secret Santa for the lovely gifts!
Thankyou Secret Santa for the lovely gifts!
bVdbuX0.gifTEcaaLO.gifhOQfn9s.gifGHObyrr.png2Fyj2ND.png
@Argante
Is mine still out for delivery as it hasn’t made it to my caravan yet

Edit: Oop my bad. Read out for delivery as delivered
@Argante
Is mine still out for delivery as it hasn’t made it to my caravan yet

Edit: Oop my bad. Read out for delivery as delivered
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
My Santa sent in items that my most precious dragons collect! And apparel for one of those dragons, and a gene scroll <333 The scroll I have applied to Bermuda. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31701735][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/317018/31701735_350.png[/img][/url] One day, Bermuda will look like this: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=10&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=136&tertgene=38&winggene=5&wings=145&auth=9af0c407d7d87648e603238e89da58b5b36192d6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Many thanks to my Santa! May you eat well :)
My Santa sent in items that my most precious dragons collect! And apparel for one of those dragons, and a gene scroll <333
The scroll I have applied to Bermuda.
31701735_350.png

One day, Bermuda will look like this:
dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=10&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=136&tertgene=38&winggene=5&wings=145&auth=9af0c407d7d87648e603238e89da58b5b36192d6&dummyext=prev.png

Many thanks to my Santa! May you eat well :)
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
Please don't send me travellers outside the travelling game thread.
@Yun Thank you soo much for the gifts! I can finally take my girl [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73406280]Enigma[/url] out into the coli thanks to the stone you sent me. I'll use the egg/scatter scroll as a part of my Christmas celebration in a few days. *fingers crossed* that RNG will be kind to me then. Thanks again and hope you enjoy the rest of your Festival Season!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Yun Thank you soo much for the gifts! I can finally take my girl Enigma out into the coli thanks to the stone you sent me. I'll use the egg/scatter scroll as a part of my Christmas celebration in a few days. *fingers crossed* that RNG will be kind to me then. Thanks again and hope you enjoy the rest of your Festival Season!!
tearful
she/her
FR +8
I tend to delete forum posts cuz I don't like long post history & it helps me keep track of current transactions.
@NerdyDisco thanks so much for your wonderful gifts! I was so excited to see the scene; it's one of my absolute favorites and adds the perfect finishing touch to one of my dragons. I haven't decided who the scrolls will go to yet but you've brought me a few steps closer to completing quite a number of my projects. Hope you have a plentiful NoTN and a lovely holiday/winter season!

A huge thanks to my elf and the entire team as well for putting this event together!
@NerdyDisco thanks so much for your wonderful gifts! I was so excited to see the scene; it's one of my absolute favorites and adds the perfect finishing touch to one of my dragons. I haven't decided who the scrolls will go to yet but you've brought me a few steps closer to completing quite a number of my projects. Hope you have a plentiful NoTN and a lovely holiday/winter season!

A huge thanks to my elf and the entire team as well for putting this event together!
tQy2QPU.png
my santa was anonymous but all my gifts were wonderful !!! i always love getting genes and breed change scrolls and the apparel was also adorable, thank u so much ! :^))))
my santa was anonymous but all my gifts were wonderful !!! i always love getting genes and breed change scrolls and the apparel was also adorable, thank u so much ! :^))))
they/her • FR + 3 • it's ok to ping or pm me!
@foxesave thank you so much!!! I've been wanting that buttersnake for ages, and that skin looks absolutely perfect on Jade (and fits perfectly with their lore so yayyy)
My wishlist dragon Spectra looks fantastic in his new scarf, thank you again <3
@foxesave thank you so much!!! I've been wanting that buttersnake for ages, and that skin looks absolutely perfect on Jade (and fits perfectly with their lore so yayyy)
My wishlist dragon Spectra looks fantastic in his new scarf, thank you again <3
thank you so so much to my secret santa! with the scrolls and apparel, i'll be able to complete some of my vop challenges.

many thanks to my elf, and everyone else who helped put this event together. it's been very fun!
thank you so so much to my secret santa! with the scrolls and apparel, i'll be able to complete some of my vop challenges.

many thanks to my elf, and everyone else who helped put this event together. it's been very fun!
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
Whoever was my Santa, thank you so so so much!!! ;o;
Whoever was my Santa, thank you so so so much!!! ;o;
xLxR5x4.gif
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 90 91