Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2021]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 120 121
@chewydabacca Heey I can do that! 8 scrolls right?
@chewydabacca Heey I can do that! 8 scrolls right?
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
[quote name="JellyLu" date="2021-12-20 20:05:35" ] Want: [item=sky crystal] Have: [item=splendiferous sunshade] Pretty much all the old stuff. Just ask and I'll look. Thank you :) [/quote]
JellyLu wrote on 2021-12-20 20:05:35:
Want:

Sky Crystal

Have:

Splendiferous Sunshade

Pretty much all the old stuff. Just ask and I'll look.

Thank you :)
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@MaybeHuman 1 strange chest for your Rock Paper Scissors?

@ZephyrTea Can I have your Golden Starswirl x2 + Sky Crystal x4 for 3 chests?
@MaybeHuman 1 strange chest for your Rock Paper Scissors?

@ZephyrTea Can I have your Golden Starswirl x2 + Sky Crystal x4 for 3 chests?
tgTY.png
@Kahvinporo
Hello! I'm looking for the new NotN familiars (Rock Paper Scissors, Decision Maker, Leisure Loaf, Danger Decor, Guest Greeter, Curious Parasol, and Splendiferous Sunshade). I have a bunch of old NotN familiars. What's your ratio?
@Kahvinporo
Hello! I'm looking for the new NotN familiars (Rock Paper Scissors, Decision Maker, Leisure Loaf, Danger Decor, Guest Greeter, Curious Parasol, and Splendiferous Sunshade). I have a bunch of old NotN familiars. What's your ratio?
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Zith Yep! That’s right!
@Zith Yep! That’s right!
Reminder to self: work on your signature
Vskop.gify568n.gif6qJkg.gif
@Kahvinporo Hi! I'm looking for these familiars: [item=pitfall fixture][item=bouncy broiler][item=danger decor]
@Kahvinporo
Hi! I'm looking for these familiars:
Pitfall Fixture Bouncy Broiler Danger Decor

@Mirna
I've all those, I'm fine taking any spare NotN familiars you have for them. Or one chest per familiar, I'll send you CR and you can give me whichever you prefer.

@modernIcarus
I've all three! I'll send you CR for them and just throw me any spares you have.
@Mirna
I've all those, I'm fine taking any spare NotN familiars you have for them. Or one chest per familiar, I'll send you CR and you can give me whichever you prefer.

@modernIcarus
I've all three! I'll send you CR for them and just throw me any spares you have.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
updated
updated
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
@Silversahde would you be willing to trade a [item=Scene: Enchanted Dungeon] for 2 [item=Strange Chest]?? Can add [item=Tricky Telescope], [item=Transmuted Treasure] & [item=Valorous Cape] to the deal.
@Silversahde would you be willing to trade a Scene: Enchanted Dungeon for 2 Strange Chest ?? Can add Tricky Telescope , Transmuted Treasure & Valorous Cape to the deal.
ujsLf0j.gif
@DW08

The scene for the two chests is fine with me ^.^ I'll send a CR
@DW08

The scene for the two chests is fine with me ^.^ I'll send a CR
HkBryjM.gif3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 120 121