Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sell Chests or Sell Eggs?
1 2 3
I open the chests and eggs usually but may just sell my eggs this go around! But def gonna open my chests!
I open the chests and eggs usually but may just sell my eggs this go around! But def gonna open my chests!
ezgif-7-30fd7f2236.gif
its my first time so i can't really say but i'm currently doing a thing where i sell all my chests at the very beginning and then opening them and selling stuff like eggs + scrolls. i've gotten a pretty good profit from selling the chests but i'm hoping to get more from eggs!
its my first time so i can't really say but i'm currently doing a thing where i sell all my chests at the very beginning and then opening them and selling stuff like eggs + scrolls. i've gotten a pretty good profit from selling the chests but i'm hoping to get more from eggs!
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
I sell eggs... After I open my one egg to remind myself my luck is garbage. EDIT: YEP. BAD. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74412395][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744124/74412395_350.png[/img][/url]
I sell eggs... After I open my one egg to remind myself my luck is garbage.

EDIT: YEP. BAD.

74412395_350.png
PdgyR10.png
Open chests, hoard eggs to sell later, melt down the apparel and familiars!

Last year I had too many apparel and familiars to melt! I ended up selling the rest for 2g per piece last month and walked away with like 3kg or something ridiculous like that.
Open chests, hoard eggs to sell later, melt down the apparel and familiars!

Last year I had too many apparel and familiars to melt! I ended up selling the rest for 2g per piece last month and walked away with like 3kg or something ridiculous like that.
image0.png
Really depends on how long you want to wait. I like hoarding eggs and selling them in June because they're, technically, rarer and higher in price.
Really depends on how long you want to wait. I like hoarding eggs and selling them in June because they're, technically, rarer and higher in price.
goSc2L4.png
@StarrySpelunker That Nocturne baby is cute! Reminds me of a watermelon.
I open chest and sell eggs. I like getting apparel and familiars over dragons with a huge chance that they could be neon colored.
@StarrySpelunker That Nocturne baby is cute! Reminds me of a watermelon.
I open chest and sell eggs. I like getting apparel and familiars over dragons with a huge chance that they could be neon colored.
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
I've made 2kg today from selling eggs and could make even more if I had the patience to wait, I don't think I would ever just sell the chests by themselves (and I want the familiars/apparel from the chests, too).
I've made 2kg today from selling eggs and could make even more if I had the patience to wait, I don't think I would ever just sell the chests by themselves (and I want the familiars/apparel from the chests, too).
UwPE0Qp.png
Math says if the 9% egg drop rate holds, you make more by selling eggs when they hit 300 gems in a handful of months. Unless chests hit 30 gems, in which case it's either or.
Math says if the 9% egg drop rate holds, you make more by selling eggs when they hit 300 gems in a handful of months. Unless chests hit 30 gems, in which case it's either or.
uCR5SCW.png
i do both! i switch it every 10 chests. so my first 10 chests i opened them, the next 10 i sold them, then i opened the next 10 and so on! tbh i don't care if it's less profitable or not bc this stragety makes me excited abt opening stuff + receiving gems for the stuff i sell. it works for me :D
i do both! i switch it every 10 chests. so my first 10 chests i opened them, the next 10 i sold them, then i opened the next 10 and so on! tbh i don't care if it's less profitable or not bc this stragety makes me excited abt opening stuff + receiving gems for the stuff i sell. it works for me :D
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
I'm probably gonna sell my eggs, but I always want to hatch them all first to see if i get any pretty babies ;w;

my current dragons need genes and apparel tho, so I'll probably focus on them first. I like the excitement of opening chests too much to sell them anyways XD
I'm probably gonna sell my eggs, but I always want to hatch them all first to see if i get any pretty babies ;w;

my current dragons need genes and apparel tho, so I'll probably focus on them first. I like the excitement of opening chests too much to sell them anyways XD
1 2 3