Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I need of Boon of fertility
Hello there

I am in need of a boon of fertility. I don't have the funds for it right now but I can give any familiars, dragons or Battle items.

If you're interested in my offer just tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do

^_^
Hello there

I am in need of a boon of fertility. I don't have the funds for it right now but I can give any familiars, dragons or Battle items.

If you're interested in my offer just tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do

^_^
@AuraMaster

Do you have any boss familiars by any chance that you are willing to trade? If not, what higher value stuff do you have? I'm happy to grab one for you as long as whatever is traded in total is valued at at least around 300 gems since a boon is 350 gems.

Edit: I'd also be willing to take leveled fodder in exchange if you're willing to do that. (I'd be willing to get it over a few days or even a week as long as we make a strict deal on them.)
@AuraMaster

Do you have any boss familiars by any chance that you are willing to trade? If not, what higher value stuff do you have? I'm happy to grab one for you as long as whatever is traded in total is valued at at least around 300 gems since a boon is 350 gems.

Edit: I'd also be willing to take leveled fodder in exchange if you're willing to do that. (I'd be willing to get it over a few days or even a week as long as we make a strict deal on them.)
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
@CrystalNight98 The only boss familiar that I have is a mossy Pohip and the only other fairly pricey familiars I have are these: Frigid Gem Guardian, Contagious Gem Guardian, Porphyry Flamecaller, Swarmsprite Deerling As for Fodders I only have this guy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70157285][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701573/70157285_350.png[/img][/url] Which he isn't leveled up
@CrystalNight98

The only boss familiar that I have is a mossy Pohip and the only other fairly pricey familiars I have are these: Frigid Gem Guardian, Contagious Gem Guardian, Porphyry Flamecaller, Swarmsprite Deerling

As for Fodders I only have this guy
70157285_350.png

Which he isn't leveled up
@AuraMaster

If you're up for it I'll happily take the Swarmsprite Deerling and whatever else you wanna add to it. I can grab the boon and set up a two-way cr as soon as you say :)
@AuraMaster

If you're up for it I'll happily take the Swarmsprite Deerling and whatever else you wanna add to it. I can grab the boon and set up a two-way cr as soon as you say :)
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
@CrystalNight98

That perfect! Thank you so much. I will be waiting then ^_^
@CrystalNight98