Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [None atm!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@itsnotunusual

Hey welcome to flight rising!!

I can surely send you a dragon! You're more than welcome to take more than one of you want? Up to three! Don't worry about availability, since I have about 70.

Did you want more than over? :) I'll make sure to send over some prettiest ones.
@itsnotunusual

Hey welcome to flight rising!!

I can surely send you a dragon! You're more than welcome to take more than one of you want? Up to three! Don't worry about availability, since I have about 70.

Did you want more than over? :) I'll make sure to send over some prettiest ones.
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
bro youre so nice its ok to send me any dragons you can spare i dont wanna be picky or anything
bro youre so nice its ok to send me any dragons you can spare i dont wanna be picky or anything
giphy.gif
@itsnotunusual

Of course! I'll pick some nice ones and send them over!
@itsnotunusual

Of course! I'll pick some nice ones and send them over!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Hi! I'd like to adopt Ossie,Frostmane and Fenwick please!^^
Hi! I'd like to adopt Ossie,Frostmane and Fenwick please!^^
KJ.jpg
@Xizcivia

Sending them over!
@Xizcivia

Sending them over!
Can I adopt Smoothie and Marius please?
Can I adopt Smoothie and Marius please?
@JadedHallow

Yup! Sending them over!
@JadedHallow

Yup! Sending them over!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28