Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Temptation To Purge...
1 2
Same, but I've got a bunch of 8 year old dragons and I'm pretty sure getting rid of them would be an actual crime.

But, you could always go halfsies? Go one by one and see if you like the change? Worst comes to worst you don't like it and are down a handful of dragons as opposed to all of them. Plus you may find that getting rid of some was all you really needed. I've done... 3 or 4 mini purges like that. In the middle of one right now actually. Your call.
Same, but I've got a bunch of 8 year old dragons and I'm pretty sure getting rid of them would be an actual crime.

But, you could always go halfsies? Go one by one and see if you like the change? Worst comes to worst you don't like it and are down a handful of dragons as opposed to all of them. Plus you may find that getting rid of some was all you really needed. I've done... 3 or 4 mini purges like that. In the middle of one right now actually. Your call.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
Only time I ever did a lair purge was recently when I exalted all my Hamilton fandergs because now that I'm not actively in that fandom anymore I can truly look back at it and go "Man.... That's kinda cringe, actually........"
Only time I ever did a lair purge was recently when I exalted all my Hamilton fandergs because now that I'm not actively in that fandom anymore I can truly look back at it and go "Man.... That's kinda cringe, actually........"
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="Mantekrea" date="2021-12-14 21:00:29" ] Same, but I've got a bunch of 8 year old dragons and I'm pretty sure getting rid of them would be an actual crime. But, you could always go halfsies? Go one by one and see if you like the change? Worst comes to worst you don't like it and are down a handful of dragons as opposed to all of them. Plus you may find that getting rid of some was all you really needed. I've done... 3 or 4 mini purges like that. In the middle of one right now actually. Your call. [/quote] At least if you ever want to get rid of them, you could sell them for quite a lot and use that money to buy dragons you’ll enjoy more!
Mantekrea wrote on 2021-12-14 21:00:29:

At least if you ever want to get rid of them, you could sell them for quite a lot and use that money to buy dragons you’ll enjoy more!
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
@Gladiolusa

I'm in a position to exalt some dragons I clung to from my newbie days... As much as I had my fun with them and enjoy them, and they could theoretically hold a purpose in my lore...

I kind of just want to get rid of them, have that free space for fodder and whatnot.

I'm planning to make a memorial dragon that'll hold links to them with their original outfits, and I'll kill them off in lore to make myself feel better/more complete about it?

I've exalted so many dragons that were important in my previous clan lore, I'm kind of not afraid of it anymore. :')

I am numb.

I definitely support purging/exalting dragons that don't spark the same feeling they used to.
@Gladiolusa

I'm in a position to exalt some dragons I clung to from my newbie days... As much as I had my fun with them and enjoy them, and they could theoretically hold a purpose in my lore...

I kind of just want to get rid of them, have that free space for fodder and whatnot.

I'm planning to make a memorial dragon that'll hold links to them with their original outfits, and I'll kill them off in lore to make myself feel better/more complete about it?

I've exalted so many dragons that were important in my previous clan lore, I'm kind of not afraid of it anymore. :')

I am numb.

I definitely support purging/exalting dragons that don't spark the same feeling they used to.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
I had over 200 dragons a few weeks ago

I did some MAJOR downsizing and honestly, I don't regret it at all. (And I'm still cleaning some of them out tbh, it's... a process. A process best done in multiple parts.) I ended up giving a handful of dragons away to new homes, and I feel like that helped a lot!

A dragon you put so much time, money, & love into spoiling just getting exalted? Nah.
A dragon you put so much time, money, & love into spoiling going to a new home that will spoil them even further? YEAH.
I had over 200 dragons a few weeks ago

I did some MAJOR downsizing and honestly, I don't regret it at all. (And I'm still cleaning some of them out tbh, it's... a process. A process best done in multiple parts.) I ended up giving a handful of dragons away to new homes, and I feel like that helped a lot!

A dragon you put so much time, money, & love into spoiling just getting exalted? Nah.
A dragon you put so much time, money, & love into spoiling going to a new home that will spoil them even further? YEAH.
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
Join me….
Join me….
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
1 2