Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Stuff For New Players
1 2 3 4
Hello! Thank you so much for doing this - I've been here less than a week but have fallen utterly in love with the site (and have already spent way too much time writing lore). If you still have combos available, I'd definitely appreciate one!
Hello! Thank you so much for doing this - I've been here less than a week but have fallen utterly in love with the site (and have already spent way too much time writing lore). If you still have combos available, I'd definitely appreciate one!
bpwh1mn.gif
7ntZZGM.pngJ7D1quC.pngn17QGji.png
I spend too much time writing lore...
5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.png7fFdbks.png
Hbjyi41.gif
i just started a couple days ago. loving it so far!
i just started a couple days ago. loving it so far!
Hello! Im new and it is 2 days until my 1 month anniversary!
Hello! Im new and it is 2 days until my 1 month anniversary!
Hi there! I'm just kind of starting out casually but loving the in depth coding for the breeds and different aspects of the game. If you could give me any help at all it would be really appreciated:):) thank you so much.
Mr.Chicken OvO
Hi there! I'm just kind of starting out casually but loving the in depth coding for the breeds and different aspects of the game. If you could give me any help at all it would be really appreciated:):) thank you so much.
Mr.Chicken OvO
Hi, can u help me start ty
Hi, can u help me start ty
hi i started about a week or two ago i dont have much apparel or any familliars or food for that matter id love if i got a few things, thank you! @hazelmoon
hi i started about a week or two ago i dont have much apparel or any familliars or food for that matter id love if i got a few things, thank you! @hazelmoon
@Hazelmoon may I have something? I got started out very recently! Thank you for being so generous!
@Hazelmoon may I have something? I got started out very recently! Thank you for being so generous!
Hey! I've been playing for about a week and loving it so far. I'd appreciate anything you have to spare. Thanks for your generosity!
Hey! I've been playing for about a week and loving it so far. I'd appreciate anything you have to spare. Thanks for your generosity!
Im new!
Im new!
I am within my first few days and I would appreciate any starting gifts you could send to help a young lair establish a foundation. Thank you in advance!
I am within my first few days and I would appreciate any starting gifts you could send to help a young lair establish a foundation. Thank you in advance!
1 2 3 4