Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hatchery Migration & Revamp!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Ik
Ik
tDeKDnH.png 5hF3FGk.png gaDbGK.png
hi
hi
~
~
Zephyr_Tea_Hatchery_Banner_VF.jpg
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2766513][img]https://i.lensdump.com/i/iz86Kv.png[/img][/url][/center]
iz86Kv.png
Adopted a lovely fellow from here, so have a bump!
Adopted a lovely fellow from here, so have a bump!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pnghv2bk2R.pngmaA9Iub.pngicseesu.png1gXOifQ.png
@BlackFinSwampert Oh, did you? I'll need to add you to the discount list then. I try to keep up, but it's gotten really hard. That's why I relocated as many hatchlings as possible to a "Market" of sorts.
@BlackFinSwampert Oh, did you? I'll need to add you to the discount list then. I try to keep up, but it's gotten really hard. That's why I relocated as many hatchlings as possible to a "Market" of sorts.
Ey, no worries! I know how that can be. Regardless, I'm very happy with my new boy.
Ey, no worries! I know how that can be. Regardless, I'm very happy with my new boy.
@BlackFinSwampert Oh! that's why I couldn't find him! His ghost gene manifested into runes~ I'm glad you like him :)
@BlackFinSwampert Oh! that's why I couldn't find him! His ghost gene manifested into runes~ I'm glad you like him :)
Howdy, sorry to bother again! I really made things difficult for you with poor Melvyn. I see you have me listed on the VIC list as "925kt/925g from VIC". I just wanted to make a small correction, as I purchased Melvyn for only 50kT off the AH. Thank you, and again my apologies!
Howdy, sorry to bother again! I really made things difficult for you with poor Melvyn. I see you have me listed on the VIC list as "925kt/925g from VIC". I just wanted to make a small correction, as I purchased Melvyn for only 50kT off the AH. Thank you, and again my apologies!
@BlackFinSwampert No worries, I’ll keep it like that. The hatchlings were originally 125kt then knocked down to 75kt, and then knocked down again…
I actually value my hatchlings very highly since I want to make a return on all the gene-ing, and scrolling that goes into my pairs. But no one wants to buy my hatchlings at such steep costs and I have been re-vamping to like more than 60% off their original price-points :’)

If I were a famous hatchery like butterfly coatls and margarine, maybe people would actually be willing to pay those prices ;_;

Alas, I’m but an ancient nobody and I don’t even know if people actually visit this forum. I think most of my customers are literally just from AH sales :sob:

I thank you for your honesty, however, I don’t have a good enough memory to remember all the receipts when I’m in a rush~
@BlackFinSwampert No worries, I’ll keep it like that. The hatchlings were originally 125kt then knocked down to 75kt, and then knocked down again…
I actually value my hatchlings very highly since I want to make a return on all the gene-ing, and scrolling that goes into my pairs. But no one wants to buy my hatchlings at such steep costs and I have been re-vamping to like more than 60% off their original price-points :’)

If I were a famous hatchery like butterfly coatls and margarine, maybe people would actually be willing to pay those prices ;_;

Alas, I’m but an ancient nobody and I don’t even know if people actually visit this forum. I think most of my customers are literally just from AH sales :sob:

I thank you for your honesty, however, I don’t have a good enough memory to remember all the receipts when I’m in a rush~
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17