Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SNEKKYS ART- $cheap$-OPEN
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Riku114 [img]https://i.imgur.com/eeVxd5F.jpg[/img] [s]IM CRYING IT WORKED DICIEJCIEKDIC[/s] Here is the lovely lady! I still have some stuff I need to tweak on the digital version, but otherwise here’s the preview sketch! Thank you so much for your patience ;-;
@Riku114

eeVxd5F.jpg

IM CRYING IT WORKED DICIEJCIEKDIC

Here is the lovely lady! I still have some stuff I need to tweak on the digital version, but otherwise here’s the preview sketch! Thank you so much for your patience ;-;
Check out my very arty artistic art shop +0 FR time ^-^
Josaphell actually has liberty spike hair. The other pic was a ref for her hair color. Yeah the mask is perfect! As for Vincca I'll have to double check on that when I get off of mobile. But I think it was open back.

And no worries, good art I'd with the wait!
Josaphell actually has liberty spike hair. The other pic was a ref for her hair color. Yeah the mask is perfect! As for Vincca I'll have to double check on that when I get off of mobile. But I think it was open back.

And no worries, good art I'd with the wait!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
Ooooh it looks great I love it XD 10/10 keep up the good work
Ooooh it looks great I love it XD 10/10 keep up the good work
adfa.png
@OnyxBat
Ohhh I see. The link isn’t working for me though T-T
@OnyxBat
Ohhh I see. The link isn’t working for me though T-T
Check out my very arty artistic art shop +0 FR time ^-^
Her outfit is indeed open back. This time for sure xD [img]https://cdn2.stylecraze.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Cobalt-Blue-Liberty-Spikes.jpg[/img] EDIT: Josaphelle is a very pointy person lol
Her outfit is indeed open back.

This time for sure xD
Cobalt-Blue-Liberty-Spikes.jpg

EDIT: Josaphelle is a very pointy person lol
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
Could I be added to your pinglist? ^^
Could I be added to your pinglist? ^^
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24