Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's that One Gene?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I am an absolute fool for Jaguar. It's just... I just think it's neat.
I am an absolute fool for Jaguar. It's just... I just think it's neat.
Noxtide. It is just.. so pretty.. all the time
Noxtide. It is just.. so pretty.. all the time
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
I have so many combos I love. Skink/trail, Ribbon/eel, and py/morph are some of my go to combos. Also tend to love noxtide as a secondary, and capsule is my go to tert.
I have so many combos I love. Skink/trail, Ribbon/eel, and py/morph are some of my go to combos. Also tend to love noxtide as a secondary, and capsule is my go to tert.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Slime and sludge. Can't get enough of it but I'm consciously trying to avoid looking in AH so I don't blow my treasure on slime dragons.
Slime and sludge. Can't get enough of it but I'm consciously trying to avoid looking in AH so I don't blow my treasure on slime dragons.
ArtFight-Art Gallery-Adopts

• Timezone is GMT

• Always happy to chat :)
stained. and bee maybe? they’re so expensive lol
stained. and bee maybe? they’re so expensive lol
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

Stained is SO GOOD
you get slightly different colors and its just augh yes
Stained is SO GOOD
you get slightly different colors and its just augh yes
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
Stitched and Patchwork, my beloved.
Stitched and Patchwork, my beloved.
I don't know. I don't think there's one gene where I always buy the dragon if I see it. I am a sucker for light colored Smoke though... does that count? If I hatch a dark colored dragon with Flaxen Smoke I'd have a hard time putting them up for sale. lol

I do find I often scry dragons with Skink too. Like there's rarely an instance when skink isn't the answer to a difficult dragon. lol.
I don't know. I don't think there's one gene where I always buy the dragon if I see it. I am a sucker for light colored Smoke though... does that count? If I hatch a dark colored dragon with Flaxen Smoke I'd have a hard time putting them up for sale. lol

I do find I often scry dragons with Skink too. Like there's rarely an instance when skink isn't the answer to a difficult dragon. lol.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
cherub/skink (clown/phantom for gaolers specifically)
bee/flair (daub; it looks Much nicer on a mane than wings imo)
glimmer/blossom
cherub/skink (clown/phantom for gaolers specifically)
bee/flair (daub; it looks Much nicer on a mane than wings imo)
glimmer/blossom
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Okapi *__* forgotten child of an old generation.
Okapi *__* forgotten child of an old generation.
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8