Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | origin of your username?
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 91
i was at a sleepaway camp in like,,,,, 5th grade, and i brought a new super fluffy blanket that i took to wearing like a shawl around the dorms we were staying in. one of my roommates was like "oh!! you look like a hermit!!! hermit with a blanket!! blanket hermit!!!" and i proceeded to absorb the nickname as a fundamental part of my identity and now it's my username on most platforms
i was at a sleepaway camp in like,,,,, 5th grade, and i brought a new super fluffy blanket that i took to wearing like a shawl around the dorms we were staying in. one of my roommates was like "oh!! you look like a hermit!!! hermit with a blanket!! blanket hermit!!!" and i proceeded to absorb the nickname as a fundamental part of my identity and now it's my username on most platforms
...a fairytales/folklore stories phase.
...a fairytales/folklore stories phase.
used to be a plague flight! but i really like the theme of decay in media
used to be a plague flight! but i really like the theme of decay in media
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
,,,I like cephalopods and I like wizards.
,,,I like cephalopods and I like wizards.
rYp8BR7.png
The main-ish antagonist of Blake's 7 [img]https://i1.wp.com/www.nickcook.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/servalan.jpg[/img]
The main-ish antagonist of Blake's 7
servalan.jpg
Screenshot_485.png
I was one of the first few players to join Flight Rising. So why not use my own name! :D
I was one of the first few players to join Flight Rising. So why not use my own name! :D
Russian for 'glacier', I have no idea why I ran something like that through a translator tbh, I can only chock it up to I was young and thought it was neat and it stuck. Helps that it's not too long and is actually pretty similar to my own name haha
Russian for 'glacier', I have no idea why I ran something like that through a translator tbh, I can only chock it up to I was young and thought it was neat and it stuck. Helps that it's not too long and is actually pretty similar to my own name haha
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Directorate is similar to one of my favorite words, ‘directory.’ [emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
Directorate is similar to one of my favorite words, ‘directory.’
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png
I thought willow bird was a pretty username so I used it
I thought willow bird was a pretty username so I used it
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
The "Arsene" part is the first name of one of my favorite fictional character, Arsene Lupin (The original, not Lupin the III, but he's still cool)

The "t5" part was just randomly added.
The "Arsene" part is the first name of one of my favorite fictional character, Arsene Lupin (The original, not Lupin the III, but he's still cool)

The "t5" part was just randomly added.
EST timezone
1J6EBoZ.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 91