Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | bird owners
i have an interest in birds, especially pet parrots.

is there any other bird owners or enthusiasts on flight rising?
i dont have any birds at the moment, but in the future (aka in several years lol) id be very interested in having either a galah or a conure (pineapple green-cheeked, or sun conure). most likely a galah though, unless plans change!

edit: plans did change, and im now very interested in galahs, african greys, and citron-crested toos. thankfully i have about 15+ years to research :)
i have an interest in birds, especially pet parrots.

is there any other bird owners or enthusiasts on flight rising?
i dont have any birds at the moment, but in the future (aka in several years lol) id be very interested in having either a galah or a conure (pineapple green-cheeked, or sun conure). most likely a galah though, unless plans change!

edit: plans did change, and im now very interested in galahs, african greys, and citron-crested toos. thankfully i have about 15+ years to research :)
11a30cb2a711e6fdda347d6105fea2422b88aaf2.png
i have birds. they live in a cage outside so im not like with them 24/7.

I have a growing number of zebra finches and breeding season is over for the canaries but one baby hatched so far. They like spreading their breeding season out just a bit by dragging it into summer too which is bad ideas but they crazy so you know.

Finches breed all year but they have gone especially crazy lately. I think there's at least five new babies this month. I cant take pictures though as my phone scares them.

Last time I counted there was just under 20 canaries. I think there should be at least 15 or so finches now maybe. I havent counted them.

We're giving away one of our canaries though because he's such a jerk to the others. No one wants to father his children. Still he tries
i have birds. they live in a cage outside so im not like with them 24/7.

I have a growing number of zebra finches and breeding season is over for the canaries but one baby hatched so far. They like spreading their breeding season out just a bit by dragging it into summer too which is bad ideas but they crazy so you know.

Finches breed all year but they have gone especially crazy lately. I think there's at least five new babies this month. I cant take pictures though as my phone scares them.

Last time I counted there was just under 20 canaries. I think there should be at least 15 or so finches now maybe. I havent counted them.

We're giving away one of our canaries though because he's such a jerk to the others. No one wants to father his children. Still he tries
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I do love birds! I don't have any though.

I really love birds in general! I'm recently watching pet king quail videos again and again and again! They're so round and fluffy. Adorable little birbs.

I do love parrots & parakeets too, my favorite is Indian Ringnecks :D They're so sweet and their voices are so cute and melts my heart. Their behaviors are so adorable when they play each other! They also looks like banana <3
I do love birds! I don't have any though.

I really love birds in general! I'm recently watching pet king quail videos again and again and again! They're so round and fluffy. Adorable little birbs.

I do love parrots & parakeets too, my favorite is Indian Ringnecks :D They're so sweet and their voices are so cute and melts my heart. Their behaviors are so adorable when they play each other! They also looks like banana <3
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
I've got 4 parakeets, but have had at least 10 parakeets total over time. The others we sold since they were babies of my original parakeets, so hand tamed and very friendly c:

I've been super interested in having a conure, but I know that's so much more destructive than what 4 little parakeets can do; I'm pretty content with my birds. They are so well trained and kind that we can even let them play next to the houseplants and they won't bother them. Happy and satisfied with what they have <3
I've got 4 parakeets, but have had at least 10 parakeets total over time. The others we sold since they were babies of my original parakeets, so hand tamed and very friendly c:

I've been super interested in having a conure, but I know that's so much more destructive than what 4 little parakeets can do; I'm pretty content with my birds. They are so well trained and kind that we can even let them play next to the houseplants and they won't bother them. Happy and satisfied with what they have <3
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
I'm what you might call a bird enthusiast. Right now I just have my companion cockatiel, Essek, and he's just the best. He likes to chew on my hair.

In the future I would love to get a Corella (bare-eyed cockatoo), or a Galah also. They're native birds and I love seeing them around town. Did you know Galahs were named from the word gilaa in the Yuwaalaraay language? If I remember correctly, gilaa means something like clown or joker, which is a fitting name for such playful birds.

I used to have aviary birds as well, but we stopped keeping them a few years back.
I'm what you might call a bird enthusiast. Right now I just have my companion cockatiel, Essek, and he's just the best. He likes to chew on my hair.

In the future I would love to get a Corella (bare-eyed cockatoo), or a Galah also. They're native birds and I love seeing them around town. Did you know Galahs were named from the word gilaa in the Yuwaalaraay language? If I remember correctly, gilaa means something like clown or joker, which is a fitting name for such playful birds.

I used to have aviary birds as well, but we stopped keeping them a few years back.
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
@fairytones aww, thats adorable!! seems like a happy bunch :) @MaeDae ooh, corellas are adorable! another person who likes cockatoos i see [emoji=skydancer tongue size=1] i did hear about the meaning of galah, but i did not know where it came from! thats a really neat piece of information, thank you!
@fairytones

aww, thats adorable!! seems like a happy bunch :)

@MaeDae

ooh, corellas are adorable! another person who likes cockatoos i see i did hear about the meaning of galah, but i did not know where it came from! thats a really neat piece of information, thank you!
11a30cb2a711e6fdda347d6105fea2422b88aaf2.png