Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | >eonflute | SALE! new pixel heart WCF
1 2 3
[center]hi guys! i'm finally back, and i'm [b]taking preorders for all my non-retired skins![/b] it's been a while (over a year!!), so i'm excited to get back into the accents community! and what better way is there to celebrate than to reduce the sales price? all accents will be [b]450g/495kt[/b] and my one skin will be [b]725g/797kt[/b] until [u]january 4th 2022[/u]! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12EcKcPQQk-Jzfs1gctzYDDRSki0NW9_n06cHwr18WLg/edit#gid=2048277754&range=A1][img]https://i.imgur.com/z0Dw8fx.png[/img] [color=#00a1b3]click to go to self editing spreadsheet for preorders and the pinglist[/color][/url] or ask me to add you![/center] ----- [center][size=5][color=#f03275][b]in stock:[/b][/color][/size] [columns][nextcol][skin=35883][nextcol][b]x1[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=milkbending-chocolate&collapse=1]buy here[/url] [nextcol][skin=35881][nextcol][b]x1[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=milkbending-orange&collapse=1]buy here[/url] [nextcol] [/columns] not in stock? you can preorder these on the spreadsheet (or ask me to add you!) [/center] ----- [center][size=5][color=#f03275][b]reprint preorders:[/b][/color][/size] [size=5][b]1g[emoji=gem size=1] : 1100t[emoji=treasure size=1][/size] mixed payments allowed![/b] please do not send payment until i ping you! skins - [b]725g/797kt[/b]: [skin=35474] accents - [b]450g/495kt[/b] [skin=35514] [skin=35515] [skin=35826] [skin=35881] [skin=35882] [skin=35883] [skin=37544] [skin=37545][/center] ----- [center][size=5][color=#f03275][b]limited [u]one run[/u] preorder:[/b][/color][/size] [size=5][b]1g[emoji=gem size=1] : 1100t[emoji=treasure size=1][/size] mixed payments allowed![/b] please do not send payment until i ping you![/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/M3Cg1rl.png[/img][nextcol][center][color=#f03275][b][i]"love was a dream-f"[/i][/b][/color] [b]accent, one run limited[/b] [emoji=gem size=1] 450g / [emoji=treasure size=1] 495kt [size=2]recolor of love is a setting sun-f[/size] [item=accent blueprint][/center]----- [center]see the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12EcKcPQQk-Jzfs1gctzYDDRSki0NW9_n06cHwr18WLg/edit#gid=2048277754&range=A1][color=#00a1b3]self editing spreadsheet[/color][/url] or ask on the thread to preorder! ([u]one run only[/u])[/center][/columns] ----- PING TIME gen pinglist -snipped- gasp [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br][b]This pinglist is assembled from the following searches:[/b][br]Pearlcatcher M, Skincent, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, eye straining, glitch, glow, pastels, pink, vaporwave, warm colors[br][size=0][color=transparent].[/color][/size][br]Wildclaw M, Accent, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, cute, eye straining, glow, glitch, pink, vaporwave, warm colors, hearts[br][size=0][color=transparent].[/color][/size][br]Wildclaw F, Accent, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, cute, eye straining, glow, glitch, pink, vaporwave, warm colors, hearts[br][size=0][color=transparent].[/color][/size][br]Wildclaw M, Accent, animals, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, eye straining, glow, glitch, vaporwave, warm colors[br][size=0][color=transparent].[/color][/size][br]Coatl M, Accent, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cute, food, pastels, pink, warm colors[br][size=0][color=transparent].[/color][/size][br]Spiral M, Accent, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, creepy/horror, eye straining, eyes (stylized/symbolic), glitch, glow, vaporwave[br][size=0][color=transparent].[/color][/size][br]Wildclaw F, Accent, limited, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, cute, eye straining, glow, glitch, pink, vaporwave, warm colors, hearts[/center] -snipped-
hi guys! i'm finally back, and i'm taking preorders for all my non-retired skins! it's been a while (over a year!!), so i'm excited to get back into the accents community! and what better way is there to celebrate than to reduce the sales price? all accents will be 450g/495kt and my one skin will be 725g/797kt until january 4th 2022!

z0Dw8fx.png
click to go to self editing spreadsheet for preorders and the pinglist

or ask me to add you!

in stock:
x1
buy here
x1
buy here
not in stock? you can preorder these on the spreadsheet (or ask me to add you!)

reprint preorders:

1g : 1100t
mixed payments allowed!
please do not send payment until i ping you!

skins - 725g/797kt:

accents - 450g/495kt

limited one run preorder:

1g : 1100t
mixed payments allowed!
please do not send payment until i ping you!
M3Cg1rl.png
"love was a dream-f"
accent, one run limited
450g / 495kt
recolor of love is a setting sun-f
Accent Blueprint

see the self editing spreadsheet or ask on the thread to preorder!
(one run only)

PING TIME
gen pinglist
-snipped-

gasp
Click here for the GASP thread!

This pinglist is assembled from the following searches:
Pearlcatcher M, Skincent, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, eye straining, glitch, glow, pastels, pink, vaporwave, warm colors
Wildclaw M, Accent, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, cute, eye straining, glow, glitch, pink, vaporwave, warm colors, hearts
Wildclaw F, Accent, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, cute, eye straining, glow, glitch, pink, vaporwave, warm colors, hearts
Wildclaw M, Accent, animals, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, eye straining, glow, glitch, vaporwave, warm colors
Coatl M, Accent, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cute, food, pastels, pink, warm colors
Spiral M, Accent, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, creepy/horror, eye straining, eyes (stylized/symbolic), glitch, glow, vaporwave
Wildclaw F, Accent, limited, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cool colors, cute, eye straining, glow, glitch, pink, vaporwave, warm colors, hearts
-snipped-
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
~
~
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
~
~
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
~
~
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
~
~
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
hello everyone!! i'm sorry for the delay, i wasn't able to ping for preorders for a bit ^^ thank you for your patience!

the following accents have reached print quota, so i'm accepting payment for them! they are 450g/495kt each, with unlimited mixed payment/treasure slots at 1g:1100t.

love was a dream-f - (one run limited wildclaw f accent)
@WarriorSong @Sidegrinder @lugia492 @Zerobotic @Loras @AstralEventide

blisswave
@betwixted @Sidegrinder @Nekomimi @lugia492 @Zerobotic @moonthegoon

WATCH OUT-white
@Yonderly @KselenaVonta @GarbagePal @Barok @AstralEventide
hello everyone!! i'm sorry for the delay, i wasn't able to ping for preorders for a bit ^^ thank you for your patience!

the following accents have reached print quota, so i'm accepting payment for them! they are 450g/495kt each, with unlimited mixed payment/treasure slots at 1g:1100t.

love was a dream-f - (one run limited wildclaw f accent)
@WarriorSong @Sidegrinder @lugia492 @Zerobotic @Loras @AstralEventide

blisswave
@betwixted @Sidegrinder @Nekomimi @lugia492 @Zerobotic @moonthegoon

WATCH OUT-white
@Yonderly @KselenaVonta @GarbagePal @Barok @AstralEventide
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
OH YES! I'm so glad to see you back *-*
@eonflute I would like to take one WATCH OUT-white gem slot, please! <3
OH YES! I'm so glad to see you back *-*
@eonflute I would like to take one WATCH OUT-white gem slot, please! <3
3322423411.png
@KselenaVonta aw, thank you so much!! i'm happy to be back and that you thought of me <3 WATCH OUT-white is ready for prepayment, and i have you down for a slot :D so feel free to send 450g my way when you have the time! ^^
@KselenaVonta aw, thank you so much!! i'm happy to be back and that you thought of me <3 WATCH OUT-white is ready for prepayment, and i have you down for a slot :D so feel free to send 450g my way when you have the time! ^^
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
~
~
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha