Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dexi's Art Shop - G/T/USD (G/T closed)
1 2 3
@Dexianne
work with his personality and I think it will be perfect!
I'll send a one way CR then
@Dexianne
work with his personality and I think it will be perfect!
I'll send a one way CR then
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@aeons

There's an open G/T slot as of writing this if you're still interested! :)
@aeons

There's an open G/T slot as of writing this if you're still interested! :)
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

@dexianne
Could I be put on the pinglist please?
@dexianne
Could I be put on the pinglist please?
MLIYmIh.png
@Dexianne Is there a slot still open, or, if not, may i be added to the pinglist? ♥
@Dexianne Is there a slot still open, or, if not, may i be added to the pinglist? ♥
ZPPY.png
Hello! I'd like to order if possible c: Before I do, is there a limit to what can be ordered per slot? (eg. 1 slot = 1 character/image), as otherwise I'd love to commission you for chibis of characters I usually commission in pairs ^^

edit: My bad! I backread a previous comment and saw that you do indeed take multiple orders per slot! How many chibi would you be comfortable taking on at a time? I'm unsure if they're more or less time consuming for you than busts are ^^

(and please add me to your pinglist!)
Hello! I'd like to order if possible c: Before I do, is there a limit to what can be ordered per slot? (eg. 1 slot = 1 character/image), as otherwise I'd love to commission you for chibis of characters I usually commission in pairs ^^

edit: My bad! I backread a previous comment and saw that you do indeed take multiple orders per slot! How many chibi would you be comfortable taking on at a time? I'm unsure if they're more or less time consuming for you than busts are ^^

(and please add me to your pinglist!)
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
Thank you so much for the ping!! I'm definitely still interested! (although I think I may have just missed the slot again ahah ;v;)

Just in case it's still possible to order, here's my form:

(I couldn't choose between these two orders, hence the two forms, so just let me know which one you'd prefer to do. I have enough gems for the two of them if you're up for drawing both :D)

Order 1:
• Username: aeons

• Character reference: Ryven

• Payment: Gems

• Style: Shaded headshot

• Notes: Would it be possible to get a flat color version as well? Just curious, it's totally okay if not!

Order 2:

• Character reference: Faela

• Style: Chibi

• Notes: I'd love if she could have a cute/happy wholesome expression, rather than something mischievous or fierce if that makes sense? And please don't include her powers (the pink lightning)!

Thank you for your time, and no worries if you can't accept my order at this time!
Thank you so much for the ping!! I'm definitely still interested! (although I think I may have just missed the slot again ahah ;v;)

Just in case it's still possible to order, here's my form:

(I couldn't choose between these two orders, hence the two forms, so just let me know which one you'd prefer to do. I have enough gems for the two of them if you're up for drawing both :D)

Order 1:

• Character reference: Ryven

• Style: Shaded headshot

• Notes: Would it be possible to get a flat color version as well? Just curious, it's totally okay if not!

Order 2:

• Character reference: Faela

• Notes: I'd love if she could have a cute/happy wholesome expression, rather than something mischievous or fierce if that makes sense? And please don't include her powers (the pink lightning)!

Thank you for your time, and no worries if you can't accept my order at this time!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons

The slots are still open, don't worry :) Doing both orders is definitely manageable -- I'd love to draw them both!

@appleleaf
@niverdia
@chivalry

There's one slot available at the time of writing this. I've decided to open another slot for g/t since I'll be less busier the following weeks due to holiday, if any of you are still interested!!

@/chivalry

Chibis are a little less complicated to do than busts but they do take a bit of time regardless, so I could possibly squeeze in three or four per slot.

@aeons

The slots are still open, don't worry :) Doing both orders is definitely manageable -- I'd love to draw them both!

@appleleaf
@niverdia
@chivalry

There's one slot available at the time of writing this. I've decided to open another slot for g/t since I'll be less busier the following weeks due to holiday, if any of you are still interested!!

@/chivalry

Chibis are a little less complicated to do than busts but they do take a bit of time regardless, so I could possibly squeeze in three or four per slot.

Oh, perfect! Ahh I'm happy to hear that!

• Username: Chivalry

• Character reference: Please pick your preference from the characters in this post! Any three/four you feel up to!

Oh, perfect! Ahh I'm happy to hear that!

• Username: Chivalry

• Character reference: Please pick your preference from the characters in this post! Any three/four you feel up to!

chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@Dexianne

Username: Luteia
Character reference: My boy Westley! For outfit, we're gonna go with a red buffalo flannel shirt, a dark red sweater over it, ripped jeans, and hiking boots! (Apologies I don't have better refs! ^^; )
Payment: Gems~
Style: Chibi fullbody!
@Dexianne

Username: Luteia
Character reference: My boy Westley! For outfit, we're gonna go with a red buffalo flannel shirt, a dark red sweater over it, ripped jeans, and hiking boots! (Apologies I don't have better refs! ^^; )
Payment: Gems~
Style: Chibi fullbody!
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
@chivalry

I'd love to draw Wulian, Kageryu and Kalis! They're all super pretty so it was a bit hard to pick haha. Do you have any specific poses in mind for them?

@luteria

Hi! Unfortunately, there aren't any gem/treasure slots open now (an order was sent before you). I can't accept atm because there's no more space, I'm sorry :( If you would like, I can add you to the G/T pinglist?
@chivalry

I'd love to draw Wulian, Kageryu and Kalis! They're all super pretty so it was a bit hard to pick haha. Do you have any specific poses in mind for them?

@luteria

Hi! Unfortunately, there aren't any gem/treasure slots open now (an order was sent before you). I can't accept atm because there's no more space, I'm sorry :( If you would like, I can add you to the G/T pinglist?

1 2 3