Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Creepy Meta Commerical
1 2
Has anyone seen that new creepy facebook/meta ad? It's like a freaken tiger and a buffalo and it's super uncanny. Here's the link, it's so weird lol
https://youtu.be/q_HnUbNVygg
Has anyone seen that new creepy facebook/meta ad? It's like a freaken tiger and a buffalo and it's super uncanny. Here's the link, it's so weird lol
https://youtu.be/q_HnUbNVygg
Wow. That's... That's something. I feel like there's a subliminal message in there.
Wow. That's... That's something. I feel like there's a subliminal message in there.
I got that ad in a movie theater, two separate times in the same showing, and it freaked me out.
We were seeing Encanto, so there were a lot of kids in the theater. At least one kid started crying
I got that ad in a movie theater, two separate times in the same showing, and it freaked me out.
We were seeing Encanto, so there were a lot of kids in the theater. At least one kid started crying
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Oh yeah! THAT thing, had no idea it was advertising facebook turning into meta??? Like I just thought it was a weird facebook ad, didn't pay attention to the meta part.

my interpretation is that facebook is trying to convince the younger generation that it's "fun" and not a relic you'd see in a museum and that they should JOIN IT it's gonna be called META and it's gonna be "fun"

....doesn't look "fun" to me. Looks creepy and strange.
Oh yeah! THAT thing, had no idea it was advertising facebook turning into meta??? Like I just thought it was a weird facebook ad, didn't pay attention to the meta part.

my interpretation is that facebook is trying to convince the younger generation that it's "fun" and not a relic you'd see in a museum and that they should JOIN IT it's gonna be called META and it's gonna be "fun"

....doesn't look "fun" to me. Looks creepy and strange.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Dinic: the first time we saw it was on a tv playing at a pizzeria where we were picking up a pizza and it was very uncanny, doesn't help how shady facebook is as a company and they're probably doing this as a coverup stunt
Dinic: the first time we saw it was on a tv playing at a pizzeria where we were picking up a pizza and it was very uncanny, doesn't help how shady facebook is as a company and they're probably doing this as a coverup stunt
I get a shorter version of that advertisement on Youtube a lot, was a little bit freaky at first but I've gotten used to it by now. But the full one, now that just looks hilarious.
I get a shorter version of that advertisement on Youtube a lot, was a little bit freaky at first but I've gotten used to it by now. But the full one, now that just looks hilarious.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
@AllHailWebby That sounds freaken awful! I can't imagine seeing it on the big screen.

@Spottedleaf125 I think that's a pretty decent read tbh. I never thought of that.
@AllHailWebby That sounds freaken awful! I can't imagine seeing it on the big screen.

@Spottedleaf125 I think that's a pretty decent read tbh. I never thought of that.
Yeah I don't care for it. My family makes fun of it every time it comes on screen.
Yeah I don't care for it. My family makes fun of it every time it comes on screen.
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Eugh. I've never seen this until now, and the uncanny valley usually doesn't get to me that much, but that...certainly is something.
Eugh. I've never seen this until now, and the uncanny valley usually doesn't get to me that much, but that...certainly is something.
This ad has been showing up on pretty much every ad break I get on hulu. The first time I saw it I was very creeped out... still am. This art style is nightmare fuel.

I don't like facebook, they are changing the name just to try and convince people that they have changed and improved. I doubt they will. More people have learned about their role in constantly spreading misinformation without much intentions of even trying to stop it. They know people use their site to purposely spread as much misinformation as possible and have't seemed to care much. I can't believe companies just change their name when they get in trouble and then there are people who fall for it. It does also seem to be targeted at drawing in younger people.
This ad has been showing up on pretty much every ad break I get on hulu. The first time I saw it I was very creeped out... still am. This art style is nightmare fuel.

I don't like facebook, they are changing the name just to try and convince people that they have changed and improved. I doubt they will. More people have learned about their role in constantly spreading misinformation without much intentions of even trying to stop it. They know people use their site to purposely spread as much misinformation as possible and have't seemed to care much. I can't believe companies just change their name when they get in trouble and then there are people who fall for it. It does also seem to be targeted at drawing in younger people.
Zayn.png
~ "to see the beauty of Nature, you must see the beauty of Change" ~
1 2