Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Anxiety
I Was On The Workshop Making A Dragon With Colors I Plan To Look For In A Generation1 That I'm Want To Make A FanDragon Right?

Then A Forum Game Thread Taught Me About Dragon Search And I Searched Her Up And Found Someone Selling Her!!!!

Hopefully We'll Be Able To Figure Out Her Price But I'm So Happy About it! :')

The Anxiety Waiting For A Response Back Is Powerful
I Was On The Workshop Making A Dragon With Colors I Plan To Look For In A Generation1 That I'm Want To Make A FanDragon Right?

Then A Forum Game Thread Taught Me About Dragon Search And I Searched Her Up And Found Someone Selling Her!!!!

Hopefully We'll Be Able To Figure Out Her Price But I'm So Happy About it! :')

The Anxiety Waiting For A Response Back Is Powerful
99B7B480-1B75-4F90-8B88-B91C0275CF87.jpeg
I know that feeling well. A majority of my fandragons are highly specific color combos that required me to go searching for active accounts with something that fits. My profile picture was one of those occurrences, and boy was he a bargain! ...Still ate all my gems regardless.
I know that feeling well. A majority of my fandragons are highly specific color combos that required me to go searching for active accounts with something that fits. My profile picture was one of those occurrences, and boy was he a bargain! ...Still ate all my gems regardless.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
@mistywolf96 He's super pretty And A He Looks Perfect :')
@mistywolf96 He's super pretty And A He Looks Perfect :')
[quote name="Raavaa" date="2021-12-03 05:55:39" ] @/mistywolf96 He's super pretty And A He Looks Perfect :') [/quote] Thank you!! His outfit cost me a fortune, but anything for accuracy.
Raavaa wrote on 2021-12-03 05:55:39:
@/mistywolf96 He's super pretty And A He Looks Perfect :')
Thank you!! His outfit cost me a fortune, but anything for accuracy.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
@mistywolf96 True! I Hadn't Even Planned To Give My Dragons Outfits But Now I Should Look Into It. I Especially Love His Harp Though, I Didn't Even Know One Of Those Exitsed On Here
@mistywolf96 True! I Hadn't Even Planned To Give My Dragons Outfits But Now I Should Look Into It. I Especially Love His Harp Though, I Didn't Even Know One Of Those Exitsed On Here
[quote name="Raavaa" date="2021-12-03 06:05:23" ] @/mistywolf96 True! I Hadn't Even Planned To Give My Dragons Outfits But Now I Should Look Into It. I Especially Love His Harp Though, I Didn't Even Know One Of Those Exitsed On Here [/quote] Outfits are the fun part after genes! Really makes the dragon feel like the character once you start putting a bunch of rad outfits on them.
Raavaa wrote on 2021-12-03 06:05:23:
@/mistywolf96 True! I Hadn't Even Planned To Give My Dragons Outfits But Now I Should Look Into It. I Especially Love His Harp Though, I Didn't Even Know One Of Those Exitsed On Here
Outfits are the fun part after genes! Really makes the dragon feel like the character once you start putting a bunch of rad outfits on them.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png