Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wesley's Skin Shop
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@evilpassing I totally missed this ping, is it still cool to send?
@evilpassing I totally missed this ping, is it still cool to send?
@swordblush

of course!
@swordblush

of course!
accent shop
wishlist
zhoq7JF.png
run 2 of [item=accent: lovely letter] has been sent out! i have extra 3 copies up on the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=lovely+letter&collapse=1]auction house[/url] for those still interested.
run 2 of Accent: Lovely Letter has been sent out!

i have extra 3 copies up on the auction house for those still interested.
accent shop
wishlist
zhoq7JF.png
8 copies of [item=accent: salespuppet] are up on the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=Accent%3A+Salespuppet]auction house[/url]! my shop will likely be going into a bit of hiatus, but i'll be sure to let you all know when i'm back. you can still put yourself down for preorders/reprints, but it may take a bit for me to get to them.
8 copies of Accent: Salespuppet are up on the auction house!

my shop will likely be going into a bit of hiatus, but i'll be sure to let you all know when i'm back. you can still put yourself down for preorders/reprints, but it may take a bit for me to get to them.
accent shop
wishlist
zhoq7JF.png
I don't know if this is open still but could I get pinged for the salespuppet accent?
I don't know if this is open still but could I get pinged for the salespuppet accent?
FTIfSNR.gif 6KQB58c.png
MUYNhfy.png
8GgdVkW.png
wthFnM3.png
THu4T3D.png
bhdEs05.png
i'm tenatively returning to my accent shop. no promises on new accents, but i will be doing reprints! i also do have a few unreleased accents from 2021 that i [i]might[/i] (big might) revamp and release. and, as a final bit of housekeeping, i removed some accents from my preorder spreadsheet because i wasn't particularly happy with their quality. they might return with a revamp in the future, though. @Madrigalism @Valmue @AlchemistG [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wm0QURXy6xrSs37y1Vn2kjV_bBS9-xHPG7h4FC92LVE/edit#gid=391805319]gaolab coat[/url] @InkTail @Casteller [item=accent: bronze plated] hopefully you're all still at these usernames, and sorry about the pings! you previously showed interest in an accent (listed next to your pings) i was going to print or reprint. i've removed you from the lists since this skin shop was last active more than 2 years ago, but if you're still interested feel free to readd yourself. @ezdrools are you still interested in [item=accent: salespuppet]? i'm considering another run of it.
i'm tenatively returning to my accent shop. no promises on new accents, but i will be doing reprints! i also do have a few unreleased accents from 2021 that i might (big might) revamp and release. and, as a final bit of housekeeping, i removed some accents from my preorder spreadsheet because i wasn't particularly happy with their quality. they might return with a revamp in the future, though.

@Madrigalism @Valmue @AlchemistG gaolab coat
@InkTail @Casteller Accent: Bronze Plated
hopefully you're all still at these usernames, and sorry about the pings! you previously showed interest in an accent (listed next to your pings) i was going to print or reprint. i've removed you from the lists since this skin shop was last active more than 2 years ago, but if you're still interested feel free to readd yourself.

@ezdrools
are you still interested in Accent: Salespuppet ? i'm considering another run of it.
accent shop
wishlist
zhoq7JF.png
Welcome back! Thank you for the update - I've re-added myself ^^
Welcome back! Thank you for the update - I've re-added myself ^^
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13