Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle Rolled - All done & gone!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55
@Tribal
Well, if I ever come back will just have to start from scratch XD
Which doesn't really bother me tbh - if I ever do that is.
All sent
@Tribal
Well, if I ever come back will just have to start from scratch XD
Which doesn't really bother me tbh - if I ever do that is.
All sent
@CitrusCupcake Wow, thanks for doing this! ^.^

If I could have the water sprite, your silver ore, and a starseer armband, that would be great. :3 I would love to be entered in the raffle as well, thanks again!
@CitrusCupcake Wow, thanks for doing this! ^.^

If I could have the water sprite, your silver ore, and a starseer armband, that would be great. :3 I would love to be entered in the raffle as well, thanks again!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@CitrusCupcake Do you still have a Smoky Bantam Fangar and Bone Antlers? (And may I have them?)
@CitrusCupcake Do you still have a Smoky Bantam Fangar and Bone Antlers? (And may I have them?)
@Cewientje
Spirit & items sent
@Cewientje
Spirit & items sent
@CitrusCupcake
Can I have Aurum, a violet flowerfall and a java sparrow please? And can you also enter me into the raffle?
@CitrusCupcake
Can I have Aurum, a violet flowerfall and a java sparrow please? And can you also enter me into the raffle?
Raffle-banner_zps87ead5de.gif
@CitrusCupcake
That is nice then *v* I'm glad you're not loosing anything too badly then.
I'll say again that this is very nice of you, so thank you so much for the items and BloodyBallad!
@CitrusCupcake
That is nice then *v* I'm glad you're not loosing anything too badly then.
I'll say again that this is very nice of you, so thank you so much for the items and BloodyBallad!
CAiwzvK.png
@CitrisCupcake
Thank you so much :>
@CitrisCupcake
Thank you so much :>
Offline between 7-16FR Time.
@citruscupcake
Thank you very much.
I'm a bit afraid to ask, but could you put me up in your raffle.
I'll take good care of spirit.
@citruscupcake
Thank you very much.
I'm a bit afraid to ask, but could you put me up in your raffle.
I'll take good care of spirit.
GfF2W8q.png CnXcaeB.png
@katra
Dragon & items sent, added to raffle list
@katra
Dragon & items sent, added to raffle list
@itrusCupcake
Hey there :D i was wondering if you could give me some dragon items like Eliminate-Scholar and ambush please? and also if you have some birdskull sets and some familars availble ill be happy to take Some
@itrusCupcake
Hey there :D i was wondering if you could give me some dragon items like Eliminate-Scholar and ambush please? and also if you have some birdskull sets and some familars availble ill be happy to take Some
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55