Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SNEKKYS ART- $cheap$-OPEN
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@snekkysnek324 Yeeeeesssssss sweet XD Thanks I'm excited
@snekkysnek324 Yeeeeesssssss sweet XD Thanks I'm excited
adfa.png
Username: Onyxbat
Bust/Half Body/Full: three character half.
Transparent background or any specific background?: transparent works for me/
Reference: All of my refs are listed in this post and this one.
Gems or Treasure: Treasure
Anything specific (pose/expression): The two girls in it are the sidekicks in a mean girls squad and the dude is the clique leader's boy friend. So something like this but with a dude there also xD
Josaphelle would be making the face of the blue eyed girl and Vincca would be making this face. And Louie would have an expression like so.
Username: Onyxbat
Bust/Half Body/Full: three character half.
Transparent background or any specific background?: transparent works for me/
Reference: All of my refs are listed in this post and this one.
Gems or Treasure: Treasure
Anything specific (pose/expression): The two girls in it are the sidekicks in a mean girls squad and the dude is the clique leader's boy friend. So something like this but with a dude there also xD
Josaphelle would be making the face of the blue eyed girl and Vincca would be making this face. And Louie would have an expression like so.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat
Alright I start workin on it!
@OnyxBat
Alright I start workin on it!
Check out my very arty artistic art shop +0 FR time ^-^
Can I join the pinglist?
:)
Can I join the pinglist?
:)
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Awesome, thanks :)
Awesome, thanks :)
@Bashett
Of course!
@Bashett
Of course!
@snekkysnek324

Sorry for the late reply! Got a little busy on my end too (with Thanksgiving and all).
I can't seem to see the image, so any chance you could send it again? I'll send payment now, thanks!
@snekkysnek324

Sorry for the late reply! Got a little busy on my end too (with Thanksgiving and all).
I can't seem to see the image, so any chance you could send it again? I'll send payment now, thanks!
@OnyxBat
@Riku114

I have the preview sketches but there are some technical issues at the moment I'm fixing them right now and hopefully you can see the sketches soon ^^
@OnyxBat
@Riku114

I have the preview sketches but there are some technical issues at the moment I'm fixing them right now and hopefully you can see the sketches soon ^^
That's alright, take your time :)
That's alright, take your time :)
@OnyxBat [img]https://i.imgur.com/vNeaZY2.jpg[/img] [s]OMG IT WORKED[/s] Here you go!!!! I’m already working on the digital version right now, sorry for the delay! There’s some thing I need to adjust in the digital version such as anatomy etc. Would you like the mask on for Josaphelle? And is Vinca’s shirt open back? I wasn’t sure. Anyways, thank you for your patience!!
@OnyxBat

vNeaZY2.jpg

OMG IT WORKED

Here you go!!!! I’m already working on the digital version right now, sorry for the delay! There’s some thing I need to adjust in the digital version such as anatomy etc. Would you like the mask on for Josaphelle? And is Vinca’s shirt open back? I wasn’t sure. Anyways, thank you for your patience!!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24