Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | closed
closed thanks!
closed thanks!
Discord: nerdykawa#1850
deviantART: spacepurrs
Toyhouse: princeling
[center][emoji=cat 3 size=1][/center]
@Bumblezee check out the odca and grab a pinglist from them to get more traction on this c:
I would offer art but work saps everything from me to really offer
@Bumblezee check out the odca and grab a pinglist from them to get more traction on this c:
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
[quote name="BeingOfSalt" date="2021-11-22 03:08:55" ] @Bumblezee check out the odca and grab a pinglist from them to get more traction on this c: I would offer art but work saps everything from me to really offer [/quote] Thank you for the tip! And I completely understand- I'm also an artist, and it can get very exhausting. ♥
BeingOfSalt wrote on 2021-11-22 03:08:55:

Thank you for the tip! And I completely understand- I'm also an artist, and it can get very exhausting. ♥
@Bumblezee

You can find examples of my art on my DA, listed in my signature below. My rates are about 10$ per hour of estimated work, + depending on the complexity of the character(s) in question. I do not offer fully illustrated pictures (Full BGS) but i can do full bodies with simple Bgs. I could offer roughly 30kgs value of art for him, as i would scatter away the x/y/x so that doesn't really hold any value to me.
Lmk if you are interested.

Also, just to give you a helpful reference, I sold my own unbred 6 digit gen 1 that was x/y/x about 2 months ago for 35kgs flat, and also purchased a 6 digit gen 1 unbred about a month ago for 30kgs flat that was not x/y/x.
@Bumblezee

You can find examples of my art on my DA, listed in my signature below. My rates are about 10$ per hour of estimated work, + depending on the complexity of the character(s) in question. I do not offer fully illustrated pictures (Full BGS) but i can do full bodies with simple Bgs. I could offer roughly 30kgs value of art for him, as i would scatter away the x/y/x so that doesn't really hold any value to me.
Lmk if you are interested.

Also, just to give you a helpful reference, I sold my own unbred 6 digit gen 1 that was x/y/x about 2 months ago for 35kgs flat, and also purchased a 6 digit gen 1 unbred about a month ago for 30kgs flat that was not x/y/x.
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@bumblezee
Looks like that is actually one of your progens, which cannot be transferred to another account
@bumblezee
Looks like that is actually one of your progens, which cannot be transferred to another account
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!