Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Lair Tabs & Hibernal Den Costs
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@pearlygirl The task that shows is for the Venom Rogue Bracers, I think. Jolly Tale of the Crimson Rogue is on page 12.
@pearlygirl The task that shows is for the Venom Rogue Bracers, I think. Jolly Tale of the Crimson Rogue is on page 12.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel that's not the task im talking about?? on the list it shows a mission for venom rouge bracers called "Neon Rouge", between Harpy's Ire and Somber Sidekick, but in my den tasks i have one called "Neon Stealth" between Crystal Collector and Big Fish, and "Neon Rouge" isnt listed, but has the exact same mission requirements? i wasn't talking about the crimson rouge one :S
@mithrel that's not the task im talking about?? on the list it shows a mission for venom rouge bracers called "Neon Rouge", between Harpy's Ire and Somber Sidekick, but in my den tasks i have one called "Neon Stealth" between Crystal Collector and Big Fish, and "Neon Rouge" isnt listed, but has the exact same mission requirements? i wasn't talking about the crimson rouge one :S
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
Thank you so much this is incredibly helpful!
Bookmark keyword for search: Hibernal Den
Thank you so much this is incredibly helpful!
Bookmark keyword for search: Hibernal Den
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
commenting to save this lol
commenting to save this lol
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png

pI7xfuy.png

timezone
FR+9

totodile.gif
@stopwatcher bookmarking because this seems useful :)
@stopwatcher bookmarking because this seems useful :)
Commenting to save, thanks for the guide! ^^
Commenting to save, thanks for the guide! ^^
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
I think this is a silly question but how do you find your current quest? I can't find mine.
I think this is a silly question but how do you find your current quest? I can't find mine.
call me sage
(>.
[quote name="wizardsage" date="2023-12-07 08:34:38" ] I think this is a silly question but how do you find your current quest? I can't find mine. [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/trade-in]https://www1.flightrising.com/den/trade-in[/url] is the url for the page. You can also get there by hitting the Edit button (the gear-looking one) on your den page, and when looking at the hibernal den page hitting the +Slots button. That brings up a pop-up that has two options: [i]Unlock with Items[/i] and [i]Unlock with Gems[/i]. If you hit the items button it will take you to your slot quests page. Hope this made sense!
wizardsage wrote on 2023-12-07 08:34:38:

https://www1.flightrising.com/den/trade-in is the url for the page. You can also get there by hitting the Edit button (the gear-looking one) on your den page, and when looking at the hibernal den page hitting the +Slots button. That brings up a pop-up that has two options: Unlock with Items and Unlock with Gems. If you hit the items button it will take you to your slot quests page. Hope this made sense!
W3zVYMS.png
first, thanks alot for this guide.
second: did something change to this cost table by now...?

"hibernal den: 100 extra slots available for gems at 50g a pop"

i am at barely 35 extra slots and i have to pay 80 gems for the next one suddenly?
is that normal or should i report it...?

Would be nice if someone here knew about it :3
first, thanks alot for this guide.
second: did something change to this cost table by now...?

"hibernal den: 100 extra slots available for gems at 50g a pop"

i am at barely 35 extra slots and i have to pay 80 gems for the next one suddenly?
is that normal or should i report it...?

Would be nice if someone here knew about it :3
02ce22-1503245451.png
@YinYumao
There hasn't been any changes; it should still be 50g per den slot? Try refreshing your cache and etc to make sure it isn't some display bug, maybe ^^"
@YinYumao
There hasn't been any changes; it should still be 50g per den slot? Try refreshing your cache and etc to make sure it isn't some display bug, maybe ^^"
"link • ufology
they/he/she
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13