Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Lair Tabs & Hibernal Den Costs
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Serpenthyne Someone's probably mentioned this, but it only takes ten Dancer's Bells to get the Stealing From Serthis slot. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0zR8L7Y.png[/img]
@Serpenthyne Someone's probably mentioned this, but it only takes ten Dancer's Bells to get the Stealing From Serthis slot.
0zR8L7Y.png
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess
As a matter of fact, you were the first to catch it! :D Thanks for letting me know, I've fixed that!
@DemonicDuchess
As a matter of fact, you were the first to catch it! :D Thanks for letting me know, I've fixed that!
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Oh my goodnessss thank you so much! This is unbelievably helpful
Oh my goodnessss thank you so much! This is unbelievably helpful
y6Tz96p.png
@serpenthyne I’ve been loving the guide!
I noticed on the part with the images you are missing the ‘Collection of Copper’ task. It should be between the Petal Power and Seedlings
@serpenthyne I’ve been loving the guide!
I noticed on the part with the images you are missing the ‘Collection of Copper’ task. It should be between the Petal Power and Seedlings
HnHWvPl.png
@Wildness
A Collection of Copper was listed on the second post of the image stuff, but I've moved it to have the same position as in the text section for consistency's sake! Thanks for pointing that out. (Knowing me, it's far from the only one, but they're all in there somewhere!)
@Wildness
A Collection of Copper was listed on the second post of the image stuff, but I've moved it to have the same position as in the text section for consistency's sake! Thanks for pointing that out. (Knowing me, it's far from the only one, but they're all in there somewhere!)
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Ah I didn’t realize they weren’t all in order, thanks!
I’ll search for them next time
Ah I didn’t realize they weren’t all in order, thanks!
I’ll search for them next time
HnHWvPl.png
bookmark!
bookmark!
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
Ask me about my writing projects! +
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@Serpenthyne

Hi there! I recently tested out the number of Lair and Den tabs and they've both been increased to 15 each. That brings the total to 1,300,000t for both Lair and Den tabs, as the remaining expansions are all 50,000t each so they're 650,000t even. Thought you should know about this update ^^
@Serpenthyne

Hi there! I recently tested out the number of Lair and Den tabs and they've both been increased to 15 each. That brings the total to 1,300,000t for both Lair and Den tabs, as the remaining expansions are all 50,000t each so they're 650,000t even. Thought you should know about this update ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
boookmark!
boookmark!
Bookmarking this! Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into making this post!
Bookmarking this! Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into making this post!
Never be afraid to start something, only be afraid of not finishing it. Every masterpiece has mistakes in it, but that's what makes them unique.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13