Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1 [Open]
Hello!

As of now, I have some characters that I would like to use, but no plot ideas! I need someone who's willing to come up with plot ideas with me :"). I'm open to just about anything, really!

I also prefer doing humanoid or non-human characters, though you'd be completely free to use a human character.

Note:

School is a priority. I won't always be able to respond in an instant due to school! I will get one reply in per day at least. I will tell you in advance if I cannot.

I'm not the greatest when it comes to text conversations, sometimes I'll say something that sounds as if I'm mad or being dismissive, I promise that that is just the way I talk. If I'm actually upset, I'm pretty honest about it and will tell you.

I generally don't enjoy anything without magic involved, but you do not have to have a magical character if you do not want, it's just something that I will be doing.

I tend to write about the same amount as what my partner writes, however, my default is usually 2-3 paragraphs. Even with a busy schedule, I will make one post a day (as long as I have something to respond to).

What I'd Like:
-
[*]Someone willing to make up a plot with me

[*]Someone who can get at least one post per day. (If something comes up, I am very very lenient on this rule. I just make this a rule to avoid people who only post once per month or so.)

[*]Someone willing to play NPCs. I always find that in 1x1s, I end up being the one to make and use all of the NPCs. This gets incredibly boring and overwhelming for me after a while. I'm not saying you have to have fifty NPCs, just help me out with background characters when they're needed.

[*]Proper spelling and grammar. I won't get mad if you make a couple of mistakes, we're human so it's expected, but please don't have your post littered with poor spelling and grammar. Let me know in advance if English isn't your first language, I'll be more lenient with you, as long as I can understand the post.

[*]I love darker themes/ morally grey characters. You don't have to have a questionable character, heck, we don't even have to have a dark plot line, but I'm just warning you in advance that I generally don't write stories that are purely crack/comedy.

[*]Someone who is okay with violence (within FR guidelines). I tend to get descriptive with battles/ fight scenes.

What I Do Not Want:

[*]Romance-based plot line. It can be a side thing that naturally develops if you want to plan that out, but I don't want the story to revolve around the romance. Gets boring after five or so posts. Also, I am a minor. While I'm fine with gore and swearing, please no NSFW with romance.
- Side note, if there is romance, it'll most likely be FxF because that's what I'm most comfortable with.

[*]Please be 13+. I know this site is 13+, but I've seen plenty of people under that age. I'm not very comfortable rping with people that much younger than I am just because of how violent my rps can get.

Phew, that was quite a lot! I hope it didn't kill any braincells to read, I look forwards towards whomever is willing to discuss an rp with me :)

As a final note, I'm really only looking for one 1x1 right now. I prefer discord over FR.

(Subbed btw)

Hello!

As of now, I have some characters that I would like to use, but no plot ideas! I need someone who's willing to come up with plot ideas with me :"). I'm open to just about anything, really!

I also prefer doing humanoid or non-human characters, though you'd be completely free to use a human character.

Note:

School is a priority. I won't always be able to respond in an instant due to school! I will get one reply in per day at least. I will tell you in advance if I cannot.

I'm not the greatest when it comes to text conversations, sometimes I'll say something that sounds as if I'm mad or being dismissive, I promise that that is just the way I talk. If I'm actually upset, I'm pretty honest about it and will tell you.

I generally don't enjoy anything without magic involved, but you do not have to have a magical character if you do not want, it's just something that I will be doing.

I tend to write about the same amount as what my partner writes, however, my default is usually 2-3 paragraphs. Even with a busy schedule, I will make one post a day (as long as I have something to respond to).

What I'd Like:
-
[*]Someone willing to make up a plot with me

[*]Someone who can get at least one post per day. (If something comes up, I am very very lenient on this rule. I just make this a rule to avoid people who only post once per month or so.)

[*]Someone willing to play NPCs. I always find that in 1x1s, I end up being the one to make and use all of the NPCs. This gets incredibly boring and overwhelming for me after a while. I'm not saying you have to have fifty NPCs, just help me out with background characters when they're needed.

[*]Proper spelling and grammar. I won't get mad if you make a couple of mistakes, we're human so it's expected, but please don't have your post littered with poor spelling and grammar. Let me know in advance if English isn't your first language, I'll be more lenient with you, as long as I can understand the post.

[*]I love darker themes/ morally grey characters. You don't have to have a questionable character, heck, we don't even have to have a dark plot line, but I'm just warning you in advance that I generally don't write stories that are purely crack/comedy.

[*]Someone who is okay with violence (within FR guidelines). I tend to get descriptive with battles/ fight scenes.

What I Do Not Want:

[*]Romance-based plot line. It can be a side thing that naturally develops if you want to plan that out, but I don't want the story to revolve around the romance. Gets boring after five or so posts. Also, I am a minor. While I'm fine with gore and swearing, please no NSFW with romance.
- Side note, if there is romance, it'll most likely be FxF because that's what I'm most comfortable with.

[*]Please be 13+. I know this site is 13+, but I've seen plenty of people under that age. I'm not very comfortable rping with people that much younger than I am just because of how violent my rps can get.

Phew, that was quite a lot! I hope it didn't kill any braincells to read, I look forwards towards whomever is willing to discuss an rp with me :)

As a final note, I'm really only looking for one 1x1 right now. I prefer discord over FR.

(Subbed btw)

3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
^
^
@Eskira

Hi! I'm interested if you're still looking!:o
@Eskira

Hi! I'm interested if you're still looking!:o
@Zeppy

Yes I am! Did you have anything in mind?
@Zeppy

Yes I am! Did you have anything in mind?
^
^
Hey! I'd be interested in a 1x1! I am way more active on discord than I am on flightrising and I also just find it easier to talk there, so if you'd like to talk feel free to reach out to me on discord, my discord's Sincerity#2413.
Hey! I'd be interested in a 1x1! I am way more active on discord than I am on flightrising and I also just find it easier to talk there, so if you'd like to talk feel free to reach out to me on discord, my discord's Sincerity#2413.
Hey! I’d definitely be interested if you’re still looking, I also like darker themes for stories, though most of my characters are very kindly or sassy, I like to hit them with challenges/situations that may be dark and hurt them but make them stronger, I am really open to anything
Hey! I’d definitely be interested if you’re still looking, I also like darker themes for stories, though most of my characters are very kindly or sassy, I like to hit them with challenges/situations that may be dark and hurt them but make them stronger, I am really open to anything
giphy.gif
giphy.gif