Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [closed] the first xyy mint imperial g2!
[center] dya popped out a [b]mint double[/b] and.... h.... oh my god.. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73716910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/737170/73716910_350.png[/img][/url] anyway! yeah! i'm.. accepting offers on this dude! ill accept pretty much whatever -- so feel free to ask and throw anything my way! i'll take payment plans etc too.

dya popped out a mint double and.... h.... oh my god..

73716910_350.png

anyway! yeah! i'm.. accepting offers on this dude!

ill accept pretty much whatever -- so feel free to ask and throw anything my way! i'll take payment plans etc too.
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
could i start at 1kg?
could i start at 1kg?
Excuse me
Excuse me
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
whew. i'll place 1.5k (@0ptics, since you offered) ; any interest in UMAs?
whew. i'll place 1.5k (@0ptics, since you offered) ; any interest in UMAs?
>> moved this to over here to get it all organized properly!! [center] sorry i didnt respond the past two days, havent felt too good! :s wow the offers!! i'm gonna keep this thread open for one more day but holy moly!! i wanted to ping everyone just to be totally sure -- ive omitted the names of people who didn't post directly on the forums in case if they just want their names to be private (but i've PMed them!) @Hawkstar64 ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2928405/23#post_49552370]in response to the reply in my hatchery[/url]) yup! i have no idea what to price em at, and it's the first one ever. i'm letting people offer whatever they'd like. it's exciting!! ----- the current offers for the double mint are... [left] - 1kg from @0ptics - 1.5kg from @poetik -- yeah, i have an interest in accents, but i like the ones that can fit my naked dragons in my lair! not too much of a fan of site apparel - ~4kg (two wildclaw scrolls) (private) - 8kg in items (private) - 12kg pure (private) - 1 copy of a private ravenhearst 5-print custom from @Sassibirb -- wow!!! understandable that it is tentative, but [b]wow!!!![/b] - 20kg pure (private, in response to seeing sassibirb's offer) [i]jaw drops[/i] ----- [center] as it stands right now, i really like sassibirb's offer and the private person's offer and would take them! but i need a day to decide who to say yes to, if that's alright! [img]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/CBrDvew-ebJF_ZAFy7uG18TIQlVPRxK1W3RMixT1bBs/https/cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/893610293333225512.png[/img]
>> moved this to over here to get it all organized properly!!

sorry i didnt respond the past two days, havent felt too good! :s wow the offers!! i'm gonna keep this thread open for one more day but holy moly!!

i wanted to ping everyone just to be totally sure -- ive omitted the names of people who didn't post directly on the forums in case if they just want their names to be private (but i've PMed them!)

@Hawkstar64 (in response to the reply in my hatchery) yup! i have no idea what to price em at, and it's the first one ever. i'm letting people offer whatever they'd like. it's exciting!!

the current offers for the double mint are...
- 1kg from @0ptics

- 1.5kg from @poetik -- yeah, i have an interest in accents, but i like the ones that can fit my naked dragons in my lair! not too much of a fan of site apparel

- ~4kg (two wildclaw scrolls) (private)

- 8kg in items (private)

- 12kg pure (private)

- 1 copy of a private ravenhearst 5-print custom from @Sassibirb -- wow!!! understandable that it is tentative, but wow!!!!

- 20kg pure (private, in response to seeing sassibirb's offer) jaw drops

as it stands right now, i really like sassibirb's offer and the private person's offer and would take them! but i need a day to decide who to say yes to, if that's alright!

893610293333225512.png
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
You can definitely take your time! Ty for letting us know :D (tho WOW that 20kg pure is crazy!)
You can definitely take your time! Ty for letting us know :D (tho WOW that 20kg pure is crazy!)
CL4Q71Y.png
sorry this is so late!!! i've decided to go ahead and take the offer of 20kg. since i was deciding between this and @sassibirb's offer-- i wanted to personally ping you sassibirb and thank you for your gracious offer too! it was really hard to choose, and i appreciate you! i am going to go ahead and close this thread. thank you to everyone for participating!! i hope everyone reading this has a great evening! [emoji=new friend size=1]
sorry this is so late!!!

i've decided to go ahead and take the offer of 20kg.

since i was deciding between this and @sassibirb's offer-- i wanted to personally ping you sassibirb and thank you for your gracious offer too! it was really hard to choose, and i appreciate you!

i am going to go ahead and close this thread.

thank you to everyone for participating!! i hope everyone reading this has a great evening!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
aaah ;w; sad to see I lost, but congrats to the mystery buyer! I guess I'll have to try again another time ^^ tysm for letting me know, I was def on the edge of my seat waiting!
aaah ;w; sad to see I lost, but congrats to the mystery buyer! I guess I'll have to try again another time ^^ tysm for letting me know, I was def on the edge of my seat waiting!
CL4Q71Y.png