Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | AH Rescues Looking For Homes!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@sassarole @Jynnxx

Hey, sorry guys! Let me get CRs set up for each of you :)
@sassarole @Jynnxx

Hey, sorry guys! Let me get CRs set up for each of you :)
@TheChatotMaestro

No worries! I will just put back the Treasure for now and save it. :D
@TheChatotMaestro

No worries! I will just put back the Treasure for now and save it. :D
Vi75r0L.pngDlO6vXs.gif
wishlist.png
@possiblyelven

Hello there and thank you! Hope your computer issues are fixed. :D
@possiblyelven

Hello there and thank you! Hope your computer issues are fixed. :D
Vi75r0L.pngDlO6vXs.gif
wishlist.png
@TheChatotMaestro

Hello, is the skeletal spiral (#73261664) from possiblyelven's fodder tab still available? Because I wanna get it for a friend
@TheChatotMaestro

Hello, is the skeletal spiral (#73261664) from possiblyelven's fodder tab still available? Because I wanna get it for a friend
@DirtyBeanWater As far as I know, it is.

@possiblyelven is this spiral available
@DirtyBeanWater As far as I know, it is.

@possiblyelven is this spiral available
DRAGON HOODIE YCH ART // these DRAGONS FOR SALE are EATING ME OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME (OLDIES, RESCUES, HATCHES) // BUYING 13TH HATCHES

-i don't resell my permas, 99% chance if i'm selling a dragon and it wasn't a hatchling from one of my pairs, i saved it off the first page of fodder row
-wishlist
@DirtyBeanWater Yup, she is! Typically I do non-G1, non-otherwise priced dragons at 12KT/G, I'll set up a CR :)
@DirtyBeanWater Yup, she is! Typically I do non-G1, non-otherwise priced dragons at 12KT/G, I'll set up a CR :)
Edited the thread a little to push the G1s to the top, since I should probably be prioritizing selling them
Edited the thread a little to push the G1s to the top, since I should probably be prioritizing selling them
DRAGON HOODIE YCH ART // these DRAGONS FOR SALE are EATING ME OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME (OLDIES, RESCUES, HATCHES) // BUYING 13TH HATCHES

-i don't resell my permas, 99% chance if i'm selling a dragon and it wasn't a hatchling from one of my pairs, i saved it off the first page of fodder row
-wishlist
Added two new adorable spiral hatchlings to the non-rescues section!
Added two new adorable spiral hatchlings to the non-rescues section!

-wishlist
Added a pretty new Radioactive friend!
Added a pretty new Radioactive friend!

-wishlist
Added a flashy new Coatl friend!
Added a flashy new Coatl friend!

-wishlist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11