Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed
I have been scouring this forum section for what feels like forever and can't find even one affordable art commission thread will someone please help me?!?!?!?!?
I have been scouring this forum section for what feels like forever and can't find even one affordable art commission thread will someone please help me?!?!?!?!?
76546600p.pngHxP6kXi.png5vBmPXW.png9vcebAv.png98aej12.pngxe4FQbY.pngRFvdPMt.pngynsC8gT.png5cGqrId.png5A0cdTf.pngmPQFox6.pngaQp8eZz.pngHe9H6Ep.png
Sckt29g.png
Bump
Bump
76546600p.pngHxP6kXi.png5vBmPXW.png9vcebAv.png98aej12.pngxe4FQbY.pngRFvdPMt.pngynsC8gT.png5cGqrId.png5A0cdTf.pngmPQFox6.pngaQp8eZz.pngHe9H6Ep.png
Sckt29g.png
@Lightsun68
Hi! Would you mind telling me what you think affordable art would be? /genuine
I'm willing to go pretty cheap with my art for gems rn ^^
@Lightsun68
Hi! Would you mind telling me what you think affordable art would be? /genuine
I'm willing to go pretty cheap with my art for gems rn ^^
Wdr4Smc.png Ant/Q Wdr4Smc.png
Xe/They advAsr3.png
FR+3
FNF Sprite Shop!

pride flags by 88mph
flight symbols by Baelfin
@theantiquesvault
I'm asking for pretty cheep
The absolute highest I'm willing to go is 1000
but I would prefer more to the price of 25 or 50 (I know super cheep but I'm also saving for some expensive genes so ya know :)
@theantiquesvault
I'm asking for pretty cheep
The absolute highest I'm willing to go is 1000
but I would prefer more to the price of 25 or 50 (I know super cheep but I'm also saving for some expensive genes so ya know :)
Sckt29g.png
@Lightsun68
Ah, I see! ^^ I'm not sure what kind of art you're looking for but I can drop my prices for a fullbody down to 200g and a halfbody for 75g if that's low enough? Sorry, I'm trying to quickly stock up on gems so I can't go as low as 25 :(
If it's not interesting though just lmk! And thank you for responding ^^
@Lightsun68
Ah, I see! ^^ I'm not sure what kind of art you're looking for but I can drop my prices for a fullbody down to 200g and a halfbody for 75g if that's low enough? Sorry, I'm trying to quickly stock up on gems so I can't go as low as 25 :(
If it's not interesting though just lmk! And thank you for responding ^^
Xe/They advAsr3.png
FR+3
FNF Sprite Shop!

pride flags by 88mph
@theantiquesvault
can you send me a link o your art?
ps have to get off again
@theantiquesvault
can you send me a link o your art?
ps have to get off again
Sckt29g.png
@Lightsun68
Ofc! Here are my current examples for the fullbodies, I don't have any recent refs for halfbodies unfortunately
@Lightsun68
Ofc! Here are my current examples for the fullbodies, I don't have any recent refs for halfbodies unfortunately
Xe/They advAsr3.png
FR+3
FNF Sprite Shop!

pride flags by 88mph
@theantiquesvault
Sorry for the late response but it's not really the type of art I'm looking for thanks though :)
@theantiquesvault
Sorry for the late response but it's not really the type of art I'm looking for thanks though :)
Sckt29g.png
@Lightsun68
Ofc! Totally understandable ^^ I wish you luck in finding the art you are looking for !
@Lightsun68
Ofc! Totally understandable ^^ I wish you luck in finding the art you are looking for !
Xe/They advAsr3.png
FR+3
FNF Sprite Shop!

pride flags by 88mph
@theantiquesvault thanks have great day/night
@theantiquesvault thanks have great day/night
Sckt29g.png