Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Temp Shop| Headshots | USD PINGLIST
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 77 78
Aaaah, they both look so great. ;o; And thank you so much for all of your hard work! ;o; I'll probably be back, sometime in the future.

As to the hair, it's called 'Wave Supernova Girl Space Buns' - pretty sure it's a custom wearable. X) But I love it so much, omg. ;o;

Thank you again!!
Aaaah, they both look so great. ;o; And thank you so much for all of your hard work! ;o; I'll probably be back, sometime in the future.

As to the hair, it's called 'Wave Supernova Girl Space Buns' - pretty sure it's a custom wearable. X) But I love it so much, omg. ;o;

Thank you again!!
@Tempered aaaa sooo glad you like how they turned out!! I had lots of fun with the last girl! She's such a cutie! <33 You're more than welcome to return anytime [emoji=heart size=1] omg it's so pretty! I'm so jealous! You've got a precious baby <33 Not at all! Thanks a lot for the patience and for commissioning me! [emoji=sun size=1]
@Tempered
aaaa sooo glad you like how they turned out!! I had lots of fun with the last girl! She's such a cutie! <33
You're more than welcome to return anytime

omg it's so pretty! I'm so jealous! You've got a precious baby <33

Not at all! Thanks a lot for the patience and for commissioning me!
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
Are slots still open for this because boy would I love to get a bundle from you! I actually think you responded to when I was searching for art in October but uh I kinda got distracted and never responded after there was a major/minor flood at my place of work. Sorry about that. Felt super rude when I got back on flight to discover I didn't reply to you.

Anyway uh I'd be down for a 5 character slot if you have any open!
Are slots still open for this because boy would I love to get a bundle from you! I actually think you responded to when I was searching for art in October but uh I kinda got distracted and never responded after there was a major/minor flood at my place of work. Sorry about that. Felt super rude when I got back on flight to discover I didn't reply to you.

Anyway uh I'd be down for a 5 character slot if you have any open!
@HaresisDea Heey! They're still open! Feel free to order a bundle! <3 And that's alright! haha my memory is very bad, so I don't remember lmao no need to feel bad! LOL I happy you're back for an order, though! [emoji=heart size=1]
@HaresisDea
Heey!
They're still open! Feel free to order a bundle! <3
And that's alright! haha my memory is very bad, so I don't remember lmao no need to feel bad! LOL
I happy you're back for an order, though!
@Tideweaver Heey! I have your comm ready! <3 Hope you like it!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/788111174323404840/909844964270293002/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/788111174323404840/909844934708822036/unknown.png[/img]
@Tideweaver
Heey!
I have your comm ready! <3
Hope you like it!!

unknown.png

unknown.png
Sweet! Here's the five I was thinking of:

Honey (x)
Bel (x)
Giuseppe (x)
Neville (x)
Linette (x x)

They're uh a group of Call of Cthulhu characters. Hence the scattered references. I would love them in color if that's alright.
Sweet! Here's the five I was thinking of:

Honey (x)
Bel (x)
Giuseppe (x)
Neville (x)
Linette (x x)

They're uh a group of Call of Cthulhu characters. Hence the scattered references. I would love them in color if that's alright.
@HaresisDea
haha no problem! I can draw them no prob!
Do you have any refs for the characters with B&W refs? (:

Since you're asking for 5 colored headshots, you can have one extra B&W for free! Feel free to choose who you'd like drawn! I can draw humanoids, ferals and anthros! <3
@HaresisDea
haha no problem! I can draw them no prob!
Do you have any refs for the characters with B&W refs? (:

Since you're asking for 5 colored headshots, you can have one extra B&W for free! Feel free to choose who you'd like drawn! I can draw humanoids, ferals and anthros! <3
I unfortunately don't have any actual color references for two of the black and white ones. Neville was never really given any description in game either though Honey is described as having black hair, pale skin and ice blue eyes. Giuseppe has this one since he's based on an actual painter. If it's easier you can totally do Neville without color. I think the player would understand.

For the extra how about Ri (x). I can always get more pics of Ri if that one isn't a good reference.
I unfortunately don't have any actual color references for two of the black and white ones. Neville was never really given any description in game either though Honey is described as having black hair, pale skin and ice blue eyes. Giuseppe has this one since he's based on an actual painter. If it's easier you can totally do Neville without color. I think the player would understand.

For the extra how about Ri (x). I can always get more pics of Ri if that one isn't a good reference.
@HaresisDea
Do you have an idea of colors for Neville? Or, if the player doesn't mind, I can color him myself with what I imagine might look good for him! (:

It's totally alright! I'd love more refs focused on Ri's face though, please!
@HaresisDea
Do you have an idea of colors for Neville? Or, if the player doesn't mind, I can color him myself with what I imagine might look good for him! (:

It's totally alright! I'd love more refs focused on Ri's face though, please!
I don't really have an idea on the colors for Neville but the player totally wouldn't mind if you go for whatever you think looks good. They're super flexible and also haven't really thought much about his appearance so it actually would be super helpful for the player too.

Sure! Here's some more for you (x x x x)
I don't really have an idea on the colors for Neville but the player totally wouldn't mind if you go for whatever you think looks good. They're super flexible and also haven't really thought much about his appearance so it actually would be super helpful for the player too.

Sure! Here's some more for you (x x x x)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 77 78