Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] The Yawn Shop
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 248 249
@Rasaliina I would like to take one sponsor slot if the offer on pm is still active. I hope I do post here right for these guys lol Dragon: Atlas [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22137199] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/221372/22137199_350.png[/img] Payment: Tresure Apparel: yes [item=Classy Monocle] [item=Gold Aviator Scarf] [item=Gold Aviator Coat] Skin/Accent: yes [skin=17006] (wing and pearl part) Eye type: normal Sponsoring: the wing part of accent and (I think) all apparel Dragon: Jack [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27531517] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/275316/27531517_350.png[/img] Payment: Treasure Apparel: yes [item=Silver Steampunk Goggles] [item=Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer] [item=Red Mantle] [item=Powerpack Coat] [item=Brutal Banner] Skin/Accent: no Eye type: normal Sponsoring: circuit gene and all apparel (I think) Crystal/Facet gene don't need to be drawed! A simple white basic gene is fine for me, since the circuit is the only "important gene" on him in my mind. Thank you! :3
@Rasaliina

I would like to take one sponsor slot if the offer on pm is still active. I hope I do post here right for these guys lol

Dragon: Atlas

22137199_350.png
Payment: Tresure
Apparel: yes
Classy Monocle Gold Aviator Scarf Gold Aviator Coat
Skin/Accent: yes

(wing and pearl part)
Eye type: normal
Sponsoring: the wing part of accent and (I think) all apparel

Dragon: Jack

27531517_350.png
Payment: Treasure
Apparel: yes
Silver Steampunk Goggles Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer Red Mantle Powerpack Coat Brutal Banner
Skin/Accent: no
Eye type: normal
Sponsoring: circuit gene and all apparel (I think)
Crystal/Facet gene don't need to be drawed! A simple white basic gene is fine for me, since the circuit is the only "important gene" on him in my mind.

Thank you! :3
tumblr_inline_q3ac0wGYyM1s3p7hf_500.png
I have enough to pay the 745g! Sending payment now ^-^
I have enough to pay the 745g! Sending payment now ^-^
VSuytYf.png
@Leerendrache yep, I promised I'd give you a slot over PMs earlier, so that's still true ^^ thank you for ordering!

Atlas with this set of apparel would be 250kt plus the accent bribe of 100g, and Jack with this set of apparel would be 560kt! So 810kt and 100 gems total, please~
@Leerendrache yep, I promised I'd give you a slot over PMs earlier, so that's still true ^^ thank you for ordering!

Atlas with this set of apparel would be 250kt plus the accent bribe of 100g, and Jack with this set of apparel would be 560kt! So 810kt and 100 gems total, please~
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
Is it poss to pay 85g and rest in Tresure of the 100g? Otherwise I gotta search for a trader first ^^" also... Per pm or cr?
Is it poss to pay 85g and rest in Tresure of the 100g? Otherwise I gotta search for a trader first ^^" also... Per pm or cr?
@Leerendrache

I do prefer bribes to be either gems or items, so it would be nice if you could do that. There's a link to my wishlist in my sig if you want to check that out, but I can certainly wait if you need to find a trader! As long as payment's sent before I complete your order it's all good ^^ PM and CR are both fine by me so use whichever you prefer!
@Leerendrache

I do prefer bribes to be either gems or items, so it would be nice if you could do that. There's a link to my wishlist in my sig if you want to check that out, but I can certainly wait if you need to find a trader! As long as payment's sent before I complete your order it's all good ^^ PM and CR are both fine by me so use whichever you prefer!
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
I should have it around tomorrow at same time as now
I should have it around tomorrow at same time as now
@Leerendrache sounds great to me! ^^
@Leerendrache sounds great to me! ^^
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
I'd like to be added to the open sponsor slots/reopen, new breeds, and festival sales pinglists please!
I'd like to be added to the open sponsor slots/reopen, new breeds, and festival sales pinglists please!
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@LapisWings will do! Thank you ^^
@LapisWings will do! Thank you ^^
BxBQmgK.png

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
I think I'm just going with the regular adopt : 3 sending you the 75k
I think I'm just going with the regular adopt : 3 sending you the 75k
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 248 249