Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Up for RP!
I'm looking for RP Partners to role play with!!
I'm really up for anything, I just want to get back into my RP mojo and I would love to have some fun with other members!
I'm very flexible when it comes to roleplaying, whether you like to RP script, paragraph, or anything else! I can RP dragons, as well as gijinkas, or just OC's in general!
So feel free to message down below or PM me!

Thanks!
I'm looking for RP Partners to role play with!!
I'm really up for anything, I just want to get back into my RP mojo and I would love to have some fun with other members!
I'm very flexible when it comes to roleplaying, whether you like to RP script, paragraph, or anything else! I can RP dragons, as well as gijinkas, or just OC's in general!
So feel free to message down below or PM me!

Thanks!
XyGKxw4.png
I'd be interested in potentially starting something, wanting to get back in to RPing myself. I see on your profile you mention you like Pokemon, but aside from fandoms/etc what sort of themes do you like running and such?

I'll probably be more coherant tomorrow, so tired today...
I'd be interested in potentially starting something, wanting to get back in to RPing myself. I see on your profile you mention you like Pokemon, but aside from fandoms/etc what sort of themes do you like running and such?

I'll probably be more coherant tomorrow, so tired today...
@sakurawr

Hey there! Definitely go and get some rest! I'm actually in a lot of fandoms, like South Park and Homestuck and other things, if you ask I'll tell you if I know it! Themes and genres I really don't mind, whether you're ranging from normal basis or the supernatural I'm all for it!
@sakurawr

Hey there! Definitely go and get some rest! I'm actually in a lot of fandoms, like South Park and Homestuck and other things, if you ask I'll tell you if I know it! Themes and genres I really don't mind, whether you're ranging from normal basis or the supernatural I'm all for it!
XyGKxw4.png
@Togekiss Fandoms is the one thing I'm actually quite light on, made worse by my bad Internet connection meaning I can't read much manga/watch anime. Ones I can list are One Piece, Naruto, Ghost in the Shell, then to some book series (I'm mostly on D&D stuff currently, but I've touched on some other series 'recently*' like the Books of Raksura) and finally games. Notably Pokemon but I also play a fair few of the big name titles, as well as several indie ones. Guild Wars 2, Borderlands, Dragon Age and then stuff like Don't Starve.

I do like original RPs as well (not a fan of FR ones, find it a bit lore weak), generally more towards fantasy/supernatural or at least normal human with some form of extra aspect to it.

And considering it's nearly midnight I should consider sleeping.

*Last time I read anything was sometime last year, I'm usually a heavy reader but since I've been writing my own book I've been trying to keep myself from getting too many ideas unrelated to the current plot and running off on random tangents.
@Togekiss Fandoms is the one thing I'm actually quite light on, made worse by my bad Internet connection meaning I can't read much manga/watch anime. Ones I can list are One Piece, Naruto, Ghost in the Shell, then to some book series (I'm mostly on D&D stuff currently, but I've touched on some other series 'recently*' like the Books of Raksura) and finally games. Notably Pokemon but I also play a fair few of the big name titles, as well as several indie ones. Guild Wars 2, Borderlands, Dragon Age and then stuff like Don't Starve.

I do like original RPs as well (not a fan of FR ones, find it a bit lore weak), generally more towards fantasy/supernatural or at least normal human with some form of extra aspect to it.

And considering it's nearly midnight I should consider sleeping.

*Last time I read anything was sometime last year, I'm usually a heavy reader but since I've been writing my own book I've been trying to keep myself from getting too many ideas unrelated to the current plot and running off on random tangents.
@sakurawr

I'm perfectly fine and capable of doing original RP's, we obviously don't have to anything strictly fandom-based. Goodnight then, have a good rest!
@sakurawr

I'm perfectly fine and capable of doing original RP's, we obviously don't have to anything strictly fandom-based. Goodnight then, have a good rest!
XyGKxw4.png
@Togekiss I do like fandom, I'm just generally wary of them since more often than not they're done badly.

Original RP is good though, could mass up some ideas and come up with something interesting!
@Togekiss I do like fandom, I'm just generally wary of them since more often than not they're done badly.

Original RP is good though, could mass up some ideas and come up with something interesting!
@TogeKiss

I really like the idea of roleplaying as dragons or Ginjinkas with you!
@TogeKiss

I really like the idea of roleplaying as dragons or Ginjinkas with you!
Eevee.gif
@sakurawr
@knightofscarves

Awesome! I'm always up for RP, so please feel free to PM me and we can work out what we want to RP and such!
@sakurawr
@knightofscarves

Awesome! I'm always up for RP, so please feel free to PM me and we can work out what we want to RP and such!
XyGKxw4.png
I'm in for Pokemon,home stuck,yo-ki watch (don't ask it's a anime) or MLP (again don't ask)
I'm in for Pokemon,home stuck,yo-ki watch (don't ask it's a anime) or MLP (again don't ask)
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png Help us grow pleasetQPgS.gif ZR2OY.gif 7pEbP.gif