Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 2kt/minute Art Sale!!!
1 2 3 4
@WindSingerSong Sorry I forgot to subscribe to this thread! I've got a lot of people already so I'm not gonna take anymore. I should probably write "closed" somewhere...
@WindSingerSong Sorry I forgot to subscribe to this thread! I've got a lot of people already so I'm not gonna take anymore. I should probably write "closed" somewhere...
Hey you should call me Muse, Musey, or Alex.
I'm a furry who likes video games, art, and music.
PFCKK.gif
y7TJi.gif
GwVpG.gif
TtCSC.gif
@Extormus
@Hawkeyyee
@PixiePower
@Realcottoncat
@Riku114
@TuxTheStrayCat

My apologies for the amount of time this is taking!! School just started up so I'm trying to find the time to do all this art. On the upside I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow so I should be able to crank out the art pieces while I recover.
@Extormus
@Hawkeyyee
@PixiePower
@Realcottoncat
@Riku114
@TuxTheStrayCat

My apologies for the amount of time this is taking!! School just started up so I'm trying to find the time to do all this art. On the upside I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow so I should be able to crank out the art pieces while I recover.
Hey you should call me Muse, Musey, or Alex.
I'm a furry who likes video games, art, and music.
PFCKK.gif
y7TJi.gif
GwVpG.gif
TtCSC.gif
@aMuse Sweet and no worries!
@aMuse Sweet and no worries!
adfa.png
@aMuse

I realize you have taken on more than you can handle. However, at this point we are at 2 months out. Please, provide an update, or a refund. Thank you.
@aMuse

I realize you have taken on more than you can handle. However, at this point we are at 2 months out. Please, provide an update, or a refund. Thank you.
EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
@aMuse, this has been months and months now, full refunds to anyone whose art you have not completed is expected at this time. I want a full refund. Thank you.

(formerly PixiePower)
@aMuse, this has been months and months now, full refunds to anyone whose art you have not completed is expected at this time. I want a full refund. Thank you.

(formerly PixiePower)
EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
1 2 3 4