Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | > Expunged's Thrift Store _
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 93 94
@computerize
I would love to get this guy! Would you accept 200kt and/or a custom? ^^;
(Scribbles)
@computerize
I would love to get this guy! Would you accept 200kt and/or a custom? ^^;
(Scribbles)
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
[center] ----- ----- @BlazeMokian Hello! Due to the amount of art he has added onto him I think I'll have to pass that offer down, thank you for offering nevertheless though! [emoji=raven size=1] ----- ----- [/center]

@BlazeMokian

Hello! Due to the amount of art he has added onto him I think I'll have to pass that offer down, thank you for offering nevertheless though!

banner.png
@computerize
oh true- i hadnt noticed the sheer quantity oop-
do you have an estimate of what combination of art/custom(s) n FR currency you would be alright with letting go of him for?
If not, thats totally fine n I hope he goes to a good home ^^
@computerize
oh true- i hadnt noticed the sheer quantity oop-
do you have an estimate of what combination of art/custom(s) n FR currency you would be alright with letting go of him for?
If not, thats totally fine n I hope he goes to a good home ^^
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
[center] ----- ----- @BlazeMokian In terms of art I'm unsure, customs will be on a more picky basis and I'd rather not possibly overwhelm a person with art, haha. >> For currency, the minimum I'd most likely be asking for is 500kt/500g - 750kt/750g! [size=2]I've unfortunately been cursed with the 'I'm-bad-at-prices-so-god-help-me' issue and obviously can't tell if that's an 'overprice' or not. Though, considering the quantity, it feels fair in my eyes; but that may just be me.[/size] [emoji=raven size=1] ----- -----

@BlazeMokian

In terms of art I'm unsure, customs will be on a more picky basis and I'd rather not possibly overwhelm a person with art, haha. >>

For currency, the minimum I'd most likely be asking for is 500kt/500g - 750kt/750g!
I've unfortunately been cursed with the 'I'm-bad-at-prices-so-god-help-me' issue and obviously can't tell if that's an 'overprice' or not. Though, considering the quantity, it feels fair in my eyes; but that may just be me.

banner.png
@computerize
Oh! Could I meet you in the middle for him at 630g?
@computerize
Oh! Could I meet you in the middle for him at 630g?
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
[center] ----- ----- @BlazeMokian I'll definitely think about it, the equivalent of $6.30 for multiple fullbodies / icons I've drawn (along with others I've commissioned!) is a bit on the leeway side as of currently. (/lh | /nm) But again, thank you for your interest! I'll be sure to get back to you if I get no better offers by then [emoji=spiral winking size=1] ----- -----

@BlazeMokian

I'll definitely think about it, the equivalent of $6.30 for multiple fullbodies / icons I've drawn (along with others I've commissioned!) is a bit on the leeway side as of currently. (/lh | /nm)

But again, thank you for your interest!
I'll be sure to get back to you if I get no better offers by then

banner.png
Alright ^^ I could offer 800g n 200kt if you'd like! ofc, no rush on finalizing anythin, i just love your designs :3c thanks for your time either way aa
Alright ^^ I could offer 800g n 200kt if you'd like! ofc, no rush on finalizing anythin, i just love your designs :3c thanks for your time either way aa
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
[center][url=https://toyhou.se/2773547.sol-][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/639176479632261150/886986249867497572/SOL_BUMP.png[/img][/url][/center]
SOL_BUMP.png
banner.png
Heya! Long time no see!
Do you have prices in mind for
One, Two, and Three?
Heya! Long time no see!
Do you have prices in mind for
One, Two, and Three?
[center] ----- ----- @Artiaze [size=2][b]Friendly reminder to include the password within your post![/b][/size] - Hello! Welcome back ^^ Toss me an offer and I can see from there. All I ask is that they're above 100kt / 100g each but that's most likely a given already, haha. [emoji=spiral winking size=1] ----- -----

@Artiaze

Friendly reminder to include the password within your post!

-

Hello! Welcome back ^^
Toss me an offer and I can see from there.

All I ask is that they're above 100kt / 100g each but that's most likely a given already, haha.

banner.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 93 94