Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Inspiration lairs
1 2 3 4 5
Luunai's lair is also my inspiration, haha. It's so good!

As far as shadow aesthetic dragons go, my lair isn't entirely shadow themed but I have quite a few of them, so you can look in my lair if you'd like!
Luunai's lair is also my inspiration, haha. It's so good!

As far as shadow aesthetic dragons go, my lair isn't entirely shadow themed but I have quite a few of them, so you can look in my lair if you'd like!
jCVhFoZ.gif
@DeathSpecter

My favorites are Sullene, Vanguard, Greed. Thanks ^ ^

@Shian

Thanks for posting!!! Faves: Thorn, Ragar, Willow, Chance, Smoky, Thorne

@InTheDarke

In love with Suppura, Unnamed, Namira, Vrykolakas, Basidi, Umbrage, Sepsis
@DeathSpecter

My favorites are Sullene, Vanguard, Greed. Thanks ^ ^

@Shian

Thanks for posting!!! Faves: Thorn, Ragar, Willow, Chance, Smoky, Thorne

@InTheDarke

In love with Suppura, Unnamed, Namira, Vrykolakas, Basidi, Umbrage, Sepsis
5stzUBF.png______ she/her
fr +4
english
portuguese
wishlist
_____6NDVAGQ.png
@brightmyth Thank you for sharing vacation's lair. I love small and cohesive lairs like that!!! Your lair is beautiful btw @wyraj Your lair is so diverse!! I think I gave likes to a least 40 of your dragons [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@brightmyth Thank you for sharing vacation's lair. I love small and cohesive lairs like that!!! Your lair is beautiful btw

@wyraj Your lair is so diverse!! I think I gave likes to a least 40 of your dragons
fr +4
english
portuguese
wishlist
_____6NDVAGQ.png
ive seen inspirational lairs but i cant unfortunately remember them
tho Natron i remember and adore their lair
well put together n' all.
ive seen inspirational lairs but i cant unfortunately remember them
tho Natron i remember and adore their lair
well put together n' all.
OY7Hxja.png
i have plague in my giediprime den tab if you want to take a look
i have plague in my giediprime den tab if you want to take a look
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
Oh wow, I am so flattered! Thank you so much! I did not know my lair was noticed by someone haha

Your lair is stunning as well, I especially adored Karina, Juka, Lorette, and Natira <3

Although the lair is not shadow themed, I find the lair of @Roheryn beautiful and admire the way they pick skincents in accordance with the coloring of their dragons and then add apparel to compliment their look :)
Oh wow, I am so flattered! Thank you so much! I did not know my lair was noticed by someone haha

Your lair is stunning as well, I especially adored Karina, Juka, Lorette, and Natira <3

Although the lair is not shadow themed, I find the lair of @Roheryn beautiful and admire the way they pick skincents in accordance with the coloring of their dragons and then add apparel to compliment their look :)
Not necessarily plague or shadow themed as a whole, but @Eviscerate has some pretty awesome dragons!
Not necessarily plague or shadow themed as a whole, but @Eviscerate has some pretty awesome dragons!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@GiediPrime I gave likes to a lot of your children <3

@Gompytje Your lair is gorgeous!! Thanks for liking my dragons <3 Also thank you for the recommendation of Roheryn's I remember coming across this lair a few months ago, but I wouldn't remember it if it wasn't for you ^ ^

@kyrin18 Thank you!!! Really lovely lair (Your lair is also pretty. So big!!!! Filled with beauties)
@GiediPrime I gave likes to a lot of your children <3

@Gompytje Your lair is gorgeous!! Thanks for liking my dragons <3 Also thank you for the recommendation of Roheryn's I remember coming across this lair a few months ago, but I wouldn't remember it if it wasn't for you ^ ^

@kyrin18 Thank you!!! Really lovely lair (Your lair is also pretty. So big!!!! Filled with beauties)
fr +4
english
portuguese
wishlist
_____6NDVAGQ.png
I still want to see more shadoey lairs!!! Don't be shy to share yours if you have dragons with the theme ^ ^
I still want to see more shadoey lairs!!! Don't be shy to share yours if you have dragons with the theme ^ ^
fr +4
english
portuguese
wishlist
_____6NDVAGQ.png
@Mabogoi
I just wanted to say, I'm absolutely thrilled that you find my lair an inspiration! It's so messy at the moment- You made my day so so so much brighter <3

As for inspiration lairs... I don't have any shadowy examples to show you but I thought I'd mention @/final is one of my favourite lairs at the moment !
@Mabogoi
I just wanted to say, I'm absolutely thrilled that you find my lair an inspiration! It's so messy at the moment- You made my day so so so much brighter <3

As for inspiration lairs... I don't have any shadowy examples to show you but I thought I'd mention @/final is one of my favourite lairs at the moment !
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5