Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tillys Art Place (3/3 slots full) :-)
1 2 3 4
Howdy! Can I be added to your ping list please? Thank you!
Howdy! Can I be added to your ping list please? Thank you!
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
@lanzelet
Pinglist please
@lanzelet
Pinglist please
Yokai.gif
ok gonna hope this is how pinglists work but im open for three more slots!
for questions i saw, im willing to do 2 half bodies but 2 full bodies or more half bodies is just a little too much for me rn and these are meant to be kinda fast and fun/stress free! thank you everyone who is so interested im so honored sob

@saphira1471 @slurpuff @alveyi @ufology @cryptidhours @ghostpath @gem4567 @revuvuzela @kxida @jupiteru @thebulletsbang @maltose @kilwin @wolfkai
sorry if i missed any im. so tired LMAO. im just going with the first three i see :-)
ok gonna hope this is how pinglists work but im open for three more slots!
for questions i saw, im willing to do 2 half bodies but 2 full bodies or more half bodies is just a little too much for me rn and these are meant to be kinda fast and fun/stress free! thank you everyone who is so interested im so honored sob

@saphira1471 @slurpuff @alveyi @ufology @cryptidhours @ghostpath @gem4567 @revuvuzela @kxida @jupiteru @thebulletsbang @maltose @kilwin @wolfkai
sorry if i missed any im. so tired LMAO. im just going with the first three i see :-)
e95ebc420c44dfefdbffb9532f26bb513d9088aa.png Tillman/Valentine
It/Its
Art Shop
@lanzelet - Ooh! I'd love to grab a slot please! Could I get a halfbody of my boy Rowan? If you need any info (personality, pose ideas, etc) let me know~!
@lanzelet - Ooh! I'd love to grab a slot please! Could I get a halfbody of my boy Rowan? If you need any info (personality, pose ideas, etc) let me know~!
41256097_bv8D4ViLTuWAGgv.gif
Alveyi's Character Sales
Lee | They/Them | Tired
howdy!! would you be willing to try a halfbody of him? ty!
howdy!! would you be willing to try a halfbody of him? ty!
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
@lanzelet

Oh gosh if I'm not too late I'd love to get a half body of this guy if possible?? I can give more personality info on him and refs in a PM!
@lanzelet

Oh gosh if I'm not too late I'd love to get a half body of this guy if possible?? I can give more personality info on him and refs in a PM!
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
ok swag thats all three >:-)! Thank uuu ill probably get done these by tuesday at the latest so ill ping again then!
ok swag thats all three >:-)! Thank uuu ill probably get done these by tuesday at the latest so ill ping again then!
e95ebc420c44dfefdbffb9532f26bb513d9088aa.png Tillman/Valentine
It/Its
Art Shop
@lanzelet
AAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH THEY CAME OUT SO CUTE!!!!
@lanzelet
AAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH THEY CAME OUT SO CUTE!!!!
aw man these bois go fast LMAO imma have to be quicker next time :3
aw man these bois go fast LMAO imma have to be quicker next time :3
7GZL67L.png02.pngUWWlyB7.png
Hfksh r i p
Lost my chances thanks to timezones
Hfksh r i p
Lost my chances thanks to timezones
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
1 2 3 4