Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] SvI OOF Raffle/PB [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 72 73
@Pinguin
They will all be fast lane, so nothing to log. I'll start cancelling the PAs I had set up and send them your way. Thanks.
@Pinguin
They will all be fast lane, so nothing to log. I'll start cancelling the PAs I had set up and send them your way. Thanks.
Ferberus-Kitten.png
CYBqRJK.png
@crimsonpixie @Llealynarisia @assiduendo

You three are all marked as online and (probably) accepting large amounts of dragons. I have ~250 level 10s in my den I'd like to send fast lane, figured I'd try to check and see who I should send them to since I know y'all just had... A lot going on not too long ago xD
@crimsonpixie @Llealynarisia @assiduendo

You three are all marked as online and (probably) accepting large amounts of dragons. I have ~250 level 10s in my den I'd like to send fast lane, figured I'd try to check and see who I should send them to since I know y'all just had... A lot going on not too long ago xD
Llwtqdz.png

@SapphireGalaxy That's all I've got. Thanks so much and good luck!
@SapphireGalaxy That's all I've got. Thanks so much and good luck!
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
@CalinaEstel I can take them all!
@CalinaEstel I can take them all!
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
@Llealynarisia @Crimsonpixie

Thanks! I'll go ahead and send them to Llealynarisia and let you catch up with what you've got, since they offered :)

ETA: oops lol, saw the original post, but thanks anyway <3
@Llealynarisia @Crimsonpixie

Thanks! I'll go ahead and send them to Llealynarisia and let you catch up with what you've got, since they offered :)

ETA: oops lol, saw the original post, but thanks anyway <3
Llwtqdz.png

@IAmNoHere

I sent in my chaos dragons over an hour ago and they havent been accepted. I know y'all are flooded so I wanted to reach out and see if I just need to be patient and wait for you to accept or if I need to reach out to another attendant to send to <3
@IAmNoHere

I sent in my chaos dragons over an hour ago and they havent been accepted. I know y'all are flooded so I wanted to reach out and see if I just need to be patient and wait for you to accept or if I need to reach out to another attendant to send to <3
@Llealynarisia @MaplesHaiku @assiduendo @Gryphonlady Anyone available for ~120 dragons?
@Llealynarisia @MaplesHaiku @assiduendo @Gryphonlady Anyone available for ~120 dragons?
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@winter0sun I can take them if they are fast lane - attending on mobile makes recording a challenge >.>
@winter0sun I can take them if they are fast lane - attending on mobile makes recording a challenge >.>
@Gryphonlady Alrighty, incoming!
@Gryphonlady Alrighty, incoming!
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
@Gryphonlady - sorry got distracted making dinner - will start sending now - and will TRY to ship in order of bonuses, then by level (have 7;s 8;s and 10;s)
@Gryphonlady - sorry got distracted making dinner - will start sending now - and will TRY to ship in order of bonuses, then by level (have 7;s 8;s and 10;s)
[IM]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img911/3637/ywffXr.png[/IMG]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 72 73