Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed - bought
1 2 3 4
@Ryha
I'd definitely be interested! My first post totals are mostly accurate, if all of that would be acceptable as an offer! A lot of my treasure is currently tied up in fodder but I will have it all back in currency and can give an actual update once the battle is over on Sunday.
@Ryha
I'd definitely be interested! My first post totals are mostly accurate, if all of that would be acceptable as an offer! A lot of my treasure is currently tied up in fodder but I will have it all back in currency and can give an actual update once the battle is over on Sunday.
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
[quote name="cloudydawn" date="2021-11-04 15:57:12" ] @Ryha I'd definitely be interested! My first post totals are mostly accurate, if all of that would be acceptable as an offer! A lot of my treasure is currently tied up in fodder but I will have it all back in currency and can give an actual update once the battle is over on Sunday. [/quote] That sounds perfectly acceptable. I can wait for the dom battle to finish.
cloudydawn wrote on 2021-11-04 15:57:12:
@Ryha
That sounds perfectly acceptable. I can wait for the dom battle to finish.
@Ryha
So.... I actually ended up finding a person selling a Skycat, and as that was my most preferred familiar I have decided to buy from them instead. In my search I have found other people that are looking for a Cog Frog so if you are still planning to sell they are out there, good luck!
@Ryha
So.... I actually ended up finding a person selling a Skycat, and as that was my most preferred familiar I have decided to buy from them instead. In my search I have found other people that are looking for a Cog Frog so if you are still planning to sell they are out there, good luck!
@Kael
I have found and purchased a Skycat. Thank you for the offer of the Golden Idol, and good luck selling!
@Kael
I have found and purchased a Skycat. Thank you for the offer of the Golden Idol, and good luck selling!
Alright. Thanks
Alright. Thanks
Congrats!!
Congrats!!
64514_s.gif
1 2 3 4