Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed - bought
1 2 3 4
For future reference for anyone looking to buy KS fams, I bought a Skycat for 175kg (some in treasure at a rate of 1:1100) on 11/7/2021

I am in the market for a Kickstarter familiar!

Currently I have: (updated 10/26)
  • 127kg
  • 25mt
  • 3 Wildclaw scrolls (valued at 2000g each, for a total of 6kg)

At a ratio of 1:1000, this gives a total of 158,000g

I am fine with buying any of the 4 familiars, though in order of preference I am most interested in getting the Skycat, then Bone Fiend, Cog Frog, and Golden Idol.

203 Nocturne eggs (valued at 300g each, for a total of 60,900g) sold all these and converted to gems
For future reference for anyone looking to buy KS fams, I bought a Skycat for 175kg (some in treasure at a rate of 1:1100) on 11/7/2021

I am in the market for a Kickstarter familiar!

Currently I have: (updated 10/26)
  • 127kg
  • 25mt
  • 3 Wildclaw scrolls (valued at 2000g each, for a total of 6kg)

At a ratio of 1:1000, this gives a total of 158,000g

I am fine with buying any of the 4 familiars, though in order of preference I am most interested in getting the Skycat, then Bone Fiend, Cog Frog, and Golden Idol.

203 Nocturne eggs (valued at 300g each, for a total of 60,900g) sold all these and converted to gems
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@cloudydawn I would be open to trading my Golden Idol for all of that. I can see it’s your lowest priority though, so if you’d prefer to wait and see other offers I’m cool with waiting :)
@cloudydawn I would be open to trading my Golden Idol for all of that. I can see it’s your lowest priority though, so if you’d prefer to wait and see other offers I’m cool with waiting :)
64514_s.gif
@Kael
Sounds good! I'll keep it in mind and let you know!

@ziegler
I've currently got them up on the AH for 2290g but since LAH is 2263 at the moment, I'd be willing to sell for 2250. I've been more conservative with my total estimate because they could cycle back in anytime but are always worth at least 2kg.
@Kael
Sounds good! I'll keep it in mind and let you know!

@ziegler
I've currently got them up on the AH for 2290g but since LAH is 2263 at the moment, I'd be willing to sell for 2250. I've been more conservative with my total estimate because they could cycle back in anytime but are always worth at least 2kg.
[emoji=dog 3 size=1]
gl bump! i’m hoping to be in the market for a ks fam too soon!
gl bump! i’m hoping to be in the market for a ks fam too soon!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
[emoji=owl size=1]
[emoji=puzzle piece purple size=1]
[emoji=dog 1 size=1]