Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | SFC reject: f obe - bound into servitude
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@hallinhammas

O: I'm interested in a copy!
@hallinhammas

O: I'm interested in a copy!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon hi, and thank you for your interest! unfortunanely, it is unlikely that i can do a sixth run of the skin, since there hasn't been enough interest, and since it's a skincent, it would cost a lot for me to print just one copy ;; though if you still are interested, i could print it for you for only the blueprint price, which would be 2kg or so.

if you want to, i can pm you if you want to discuss this further! at this case mixed payment would be alright for me, since it would be a huge amount of gems otherwise! but i of course understand if that is too high of a price, seeing as the festival is just around the corner :'D
@Hawktalon hi, and thank you for your interest! unfortunanely, it is unlikely that i can do a sixth run of the skin, since there hasn't been enough interest, and since it's a skincent, it would cost a lot for me to print just one copy ;; though if you still are interested, i could print it for you for only the blueprint price, which would be 2kg or so.

if you want to, i can pm you if you want to discuss this further! at this case mixed payment would be alright for me, since it would be a huge amount of gems otherwise! but i of course understand if that is too high of a price, seeing as the festival is just around the corner :'D
she, her - 10h ahead of fr time
@hallinhammas

Hi there! Im a bit away, not playing regularly. How's the skin printing going?
@hallinhammas

Hi there! Im a bit away, not playing regularly. How's the skin printing going?
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana

hi! thank you for asking, the fourth run of the print was sent to the queue 27th of this month, so i should get them in, if i don't count wrong, next.. three days or so, if they don't have a rush! ^^
@Looshiana

hi! thank you for asking, the fourth run of the print was sent to the queue 27th of this month, so i should get them in, if i don't count wrong, next.. three days or so, if they don't have a rush! ^^
@iaqo @raequaza @Goatherder @ProudMomof1 @Zerobotic @Vrtra @Sushimonsterr @Blueroguevyse @AstriorHodenjik I've sent the 4th run of the prints to their buyers today, so it would be a good time to start sending the payments for the last run! :> as always, payment via CR or PM both work for me!
@iaqo @raequaza @Goatherder @ProudMomof1 @Zerobotic @Vrtra @Sushimonsterr @Blueroguevyse @AstriorHodenjik I've sent the 4th run of the prints to their buyers today, so it would be a good time to start sending the payments for the last run! :> as always, payment via CR or PM both work for me!
[quote name="hallinhammas" date="2021-11-04 02:59:25" ] @iaqo @raequaza @Goatherder @ProudMomof1 @Zerobotic @Vrtra @Sushimonsterr @Blueroguevyse @AstriorHodenjik I've sent the 4th run of the prints to their buyers today, so it would be a good time to start sending the payments for the last run! :> as always, payment via CR or PM both work for me! [/quote] Sending my payment now!! :3
hallinhammas wrote on 2021-11-04 02:59:25:

Sending my payment now!! :3
[quote name="hallinhammas" date="2021-11-04 02:59:25" ] I've sent the 4th run of the prints to their buyers today, so it would be a good time to start sending the payments for the last run! :> as always, payment via CR or PM both work for me! [/quote] Payment sent via CR!
hallinhammas wrote on 2021-11-04 02:59:25:
I've sent the 4th run of the prints to their buyers today, so it would be a good time to start sending the payments for the last run! :> as always, payment via CR or PM both work for me!

Payment sent via CR!
UZVTEBc.png
@hallinhammas

Apologies for the lateness, would I be able to pay Thurs? I had a sneaky payment go out and will have the gems by then. Thank you.
@hallinhammas

Apologies for the lateness, would I be able to pay Thurs? I had a sneaky payment go out and will have the gems by then. Thank you.
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
@Vrtra of course, that works for me! :-) send them to me whenever you have time!
@Vrtra of course, that works for me! :-) send them to me whenever you have time!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10