Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | aster's accents | transmissions aura f
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 63
@ThatOnePlagueDr @thepotatosaint

Both added!

@ThatOnePlagueDr @thepotatosaint

Both added!

CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
I wish to show you my plague lady I equipped a skin on! Love it, it really brings it all home, I think [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67285778][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672858/67285778_350.png[/img][/url]
I wish to show you my plague lady I equipped a skin on!

Love it, it really brings it all home, I think
67285778_350.png
minibununu.pngshinjismol.png
@Andravious

Whoa! Love her outfit and how the skin gets cropped under the scarf - thank you for showing me!
@Andravious

Whoa! Love her outfit and how the skin gets cropped under the scarf - thank you for showing me!
I went to the Google docs and think I added my name but I've never ordered one like this so I just wanna make sure I'm on the list/have properly requested a slot of "how to decay"? Thank you very much.^^
I went to the Google docs and think I added my name but I've never ordered one like this so I just wanna make sure I'm on the list/have properly requested a slot of "how to decay"? Thank you very much.^^
she/him
I'd love to be added to General Pinglist, please!
I'd love to be added to General Pinglist, please!
@godofmischief

Yup, you're good to go! I'm still waiting on the skin to come through queue, but you'll get a PA once your run does.

@Iminox

Added!
@godofmischief

Yup, you're good to go! I'm still waiting on the skin to come through queue, but you'll get a PA once your run does.

@Iminox

Added!
hi, could i please be added to the general pinglist + pinged if there are ever more copies of the 'how to' series! thanks :)
hi, could i please be added to the general pinglist + pinged if there are ever more copies of the 'how to' series! thanks :)
@dinolesbo

Added! I won't be reprinting the series, but would you like me to add you to the order list for either decay or transform, since both of their third runs have been submitted but weren't completely full? Unfortunately, I won't have any spares of recall.
@dinolesbo

Added! I won't be reprinting the series, but would you like me to add you to the order list for either decay or transform, since both of their third runs have been submitted but weren't completely full? Unfortunately, I won't have any spares of recall.
i'd absolutely love to be on the list for decay!! :0
i'd absolutely love to be on the list for decay!! :0
@dinolesbo

Done, thanks!
@dinolesbo

Done, thanks!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 63