Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatch button not loading
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55
Thanks to the mod team for their speedy response. I've taken a screencap of my nest in case it ends up being needed, I recommend everyone do so as insurance. However, I trust in the team, and i'm sure this will all get sorted soon.
Thanks to the mod team for their speedy response. I've taken a screencap of my nest in case it ends up being needed, I recommend everyone do so as insurance. However, I trust in the team, and i'm sure this will all get sorted soon.
I am having this same problem. I have two nests each with two eggs.. Today they should say they will hatch in one day.. Instead they say ready to hatch but there is only an incubate button and though it says they are incubated when I click it, if i reload the page the button is back.

I see that ALOT of people have this problem, and I know it is being looked into. So, for future reference, is it better for me to report it as well to make sure mine is also fixed, or is it better to just be patient while they figure it out and they will all get fixed even if it wasn't reported?
I am having this same problem. I have two nests each with two eggs.. Today they should say they will hatch in one day.. Instead they say ready to hatch but there is only an incubate button and though it says they are incubated when I click it, if i reload the page the button is back.

I see that ALOT of people have this problem, and I know it is being looked into. So, for future reference, is it better for me to report it as well to make sure mine is also fixed, or is it better to just be patient while they figure it out and they will all get fixed even if it wasn't reported?
Just noting, my two nests have the same problem.
Just noting, my two nests have the same problem.
My eggs won't incubate but I think I may have bred my dragons before they were supposed to be bred. I was looking at it and I think they weren't supposed to breed until tomorrow. That might have caused the issue?
My eggs won't incubate but I think I may have bred my dragons before they were supposed to be bred. I was looking at it and I think they weren't supposed to breed until tomorrow. That might have caused the issue?
Had the same problem, additionally the incubate button keeps popping back up if I press it. The page will reload and the button will still be there or it will give me the message that i have successfully incubated my eggs, but if I look again later, the button will be back.
Had the same problem, additionally the incubate button keeps popping back up if I press it. The page will reload and the button will still be there or it will give me the message that i have successfully incubated my eggs, but if I look again later, the button will be back.
I believe everyone has the same problem... By the looks of the pages... But yeah...
I believe everyone has the same problem... By the looks of the pages... But yeah...
I just started experiencing this problem today. Yesterday, both of my nests showed 'ready to hatch.' I clicked one, and got my 3 babies. I think this is where the problem began. Instead of clicking on the hatchery link again, i just hit the back button. It showed the nest i had just hatched on top, and the nest i hadn't yet hatched on the bottom. i ignored the first one, and clicked hatch on the second one.

@Thrage @Undel @Akiri
i think the problem stems from ... if you have two nests, and you hatch one, in the system it updates your second nest to the first nest/position. but if you hit back like i did, and try to incubate or hatch the second nest from the second position, stuff gets wonky.

so right now i'm having the incubation glitch. i bred two more dragons yesterday and now if i incubate one, then try to incubate the second one, the first one get un-incubated, rinse and repeat.

[edit] or it might just be a site related problem and not user-caused, judging from all the reports. i do recall having bred my dragons on two different days, so it struck me as weird that they were both ready to hatch on the same day. and also, one of my nests says ready to hatch, but i have an incubate button.

my new guess is that it has to do with the second server's time zone not being set correctly.
I just started experiencing this problem today. Yesterday, both of my nests showed 'ready to hatch.' I clicked one, and got my 3 babies. I think this is where the problem began. Instead of clicking on the hatchery link again, i just hit the back button. It showed the nest i had just hatched on top, and the nest i hadn't yet hatched on the bottom. i ignored the first one, and clicked hatch on the second one.

@Thrage @Undel @Akiri
i think the problem stems from ... if you have two nests, and you hatch one, in the system it updates your second nest to the first nest/position. but if you hit back like i did, and try to incubate or hatch the second nest from the second position, stuff gets wonky.

so right now i'm having the incubation glitch. i bred two more dragons yesterday and now if i incubate one, then try to incubate the second one, the first one get un-incubated, rinse and repeat.

[edit] or it might just be a site related problem and not user-caused, judging from all the reports. i do recall having bred my dragons on two different days, so it struck me as weird that they were both ready to hatch on the same day. and also, one of my nests says ready to hatch, but i have an incubate button.

my new guess is that it has to do with the second server's time zone not being set correctly.
Not working incubate button : (
Not working incubate button : (
z2bx.jpg
Anyone got this fixed yet? I'm still not getting mine to work and I'm starting to worry about my nests... I really don't want my poor eggs to go bad cause it won't allow us to hatch or incubate them.
Anyone got this fixed yet? I'm still not getting mine to work and I'm starting to worry about my nests... I really don't want my poor eggs to go bad cause it won't allow us to hatch or incubate them.
I am looking forward to having this issue addressed, as constantly hovering around my nesting grounds, namely my first clutch, is... mentally taxing.
I am looking forward to having this issue addressed, as constantly hovering around my nesting grounds, namely my first clutch, is... mentally taxing.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55