Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Rider Rp (Closed)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
~Theyna~

She listened intently as the great white dragon spoke, it was such a large voice it felt as if her own mind was shaking. She could sense nervousness from Echo though, and she looked to her side. The dragon was showing visible signs of nervousness, the tip of her tail twitching or an impatient blink, but it was the weird connectedness the two of them now shared that really showed her just how uncomfortable she was.

Theyna knew she probably couldn't escape either, not her tiny elf body among the greatest hunters to ever exist, so that same fear bubbled up inside as well. But there was nothing she could do, so she followed the white dragon. Stopping by Echos head and giving her a soft, reassuring smile.

"Might as well see what this is all about, I don't know my way outta here anyway!"

she thought in a joking manner, trying to project her thoughts towards Echo
~Theyna~

She listened intently as the great white dragon spoke, it was such a large voice it felt as if her own mind was shaking. She could sense nervousness from Echo though, and she looked to her side. The dragon was showing visible signs of nervousness, the tip of her tail twitching or an impatient blink, but it was the weird connectedness the two of them now shared that really showed her just how uncomfortable she was.

Theyna knew she probably couldn't escape either, not her tiny elf body among the greatest hunters to ever exist, so that same fear bubbled up inside as well. But there was nothing she could do, so she followed the white dragon. Stopping by Echos head and giving her a soft, reassuring smile.

"Might as well see what this is all about, I don't know my way outta here anyway!"

she thought in a joking manner, trying to project her thoughts towards Echo
Is this thing on?
[img][/img]43091593_350.png
Echo glanced to Theyna feeling her nervousness just as she was. Echo flicked her tail glancing around for possible escape routes. In the large room it was the massive double doors that lead outside but being moved to a different room meant less chance of escape. ”Neither do I, and I don’t like it,” she said staring at Thyenas tiny two legs. She practically had to run to keep up with Echos slow steps. The ruffles on her neck stood and shuddered as they flattened, Echo wrapped her tail around Theynas small form and placed her in between her shoulder blades, before quickly following after the white dragon.
Echo glanced to Theyna feeling her nervousness just as she was. Echo flicked her tail glancing around for possible escape routes. In the large room it was the massive double doors that lead outside but being moved to a different room meant less chance of escape. ”Neither do I, and I don’t like it,” she said staring at Thyenas tiny two legs. She practically had to run to keep up with Echos slow steps. The ruffles on her neck stood and shuddered as they flattened, Echo wrapped her tail around Theynas small form and placed her in between her shoulder blades, before quickly following after the white dragon.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Krystain followed quietly, casting glances at Citadel. It's be hard to say he was nervous as he felt oddly peaceful half jogging amongst the larger dragons, yet his body was still tense in movement. "Do you know much of these dragons? He questioned silently as he looked up at Citadel.

The larger dragons led them into a small room decorated almost plainly compared to the rest of the palace. The white dragon settled herself on a pile of furs and looked over the four standing in front of her as Ignatio and Sapphique took place at her side.

"I'm sure this is very confusing for you as humans and their counterparts don't make way to our realm often, and many say the last time was years ago. However, the tales remain true the they do find way to our home on very rare occasion." As she spoke to the Citadel and Echo she positioned herself to move the large jewel on her chest and reveal a small spiraling mark the almost looked like a burn against her pure white scales.

"This is a dragon bond mark. It appears when a connection between human and dragon is so strong they can not only communicate but see all of each others memories before meeting and feel as though they've lived two lives. Some dragons are born with a missing piece in our souls. The reason for humans appearing in our world isn't because they find ways in, it is because those dragons who've lived as if something was missing has come to an age where that bond summons it's missing piece."

She smiled faintly as she replaced her gem to hide the mark. "Of course there is more reason beyond this bond. Most dragons have a sense of something Evil coming as we are pure and peaceful beings. Our blood in itself can tell when something is coming. When I met my Rider it was because a very powerful and old being was found on this world and had been awoken."
Krystain followed quietly, casting glances at Citadel. It's be hard to say he was nervous as he felt oddly peaceful half jogging amongst the larger dragons, yet his body was still tense in movement. "Do you know much of these dragons? He questioned silently as he looked up at Citadel.

The larger dragons led them into a small room decorated almost plainly compared to the rest of the palace. The white dragon settled herself on a pile of furs and looked over the four standing in front of her as Ignatio and Sapphique took place at her side.

"I'm sure this is very confusing for you as humans and their counterparts don't make way to our realm often, and many say the last time was years ago. However, the tales remain true the they do find way to our home on very rare occasion." As she spoke to the Citadel and Echo she positioned herself to move the large jewel on her chest and reveal a small spiraling mark the almost looked like a burn against her pure white scales.

"This is a dragon bond mark. It appears when a connection between human and dragon is so strong they can not only communicate but see all of each others memories before meeting and feel as though they've lived two lives. Some dragons are born with a missing piece in our souls. The reason for humans appearing in our world isn't because they find ways in, it is because those dragons who've lived as if something was missing has come to an age where that bond summons it's missing piece."

She smiled faintly as she replaced her gem to hide the mark. "Of course there is more reason beyond this bond. Most dragons have a sense of something Evil coming as we are pure and peaceful beings. Our blood in itself can tell when something is coming. When I met my Rider it was because a very powerful and old being was found on this world and had been awoken."
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
“Does that mean that, um- ‘something has been awoken’ now?” Citadel asked the white dragon warily. She had come to assume that this dragon was either the highest possible noble in the kingdom, or the queen herself. But based on the pictures of her she had seen draped across tapestries in the hallways of the castle and the way the white dragon looked so flawless and how she held herself up, it was pretty clear she was the queen.

Citadel blinked down at Krys. Do you think we could be dealing with something even more troubling than royalty here? she asked him quietly in her mind. She didn’t know why, but when she spoke to him it mostly came out as whispers.
“Does that mean that, um- ‘something has been awoken’ now?” Citadel asked the white dragon warily. She had come to assume that this dragon was either the highest possible noble in the kingdom, or the queen herself. But based on the pictures of her she had seen draped across tapestries in the hallways of the castle and the way the white dragon looked so flawless and how she held herself up, it was pretty clear she was the queen.

Citadel blinked down at Krys. Do you think we could be dealing with something even more troubling than royalty here? she asked him quietly in her mind. She didn’t know why, but when she spoke to him it mostly came out as whispers.
~Theyna~

Theyna was shocked as she felt Echos muscular tail wrap around her waist, lifting her easily off the ground and placing her gently atop her shoulders. She couldn't help but let out a startled 'woah' in her mind when her feet left the ground. She gasped as Echos tail left her waist and she realized, she was sitting on a dragon. One of, if not thee fiercest hunter to have ever lived! A creature so powerful that almost no prey could escape, and she was sitting atop one. She could feel the powerful muscle beneath her and it excited her, the speed and strength such a strong build could excerpt she could not even begin to fathom. And flying... what about flying...

Theyna was lost in thought as Echo began to move, following the regal white dragon forward. She was surprised at how smooth Echos' gate was, nothing like any mustang or mule she'd ever ridden. She thought to Echo...

"Thanks for the lift... and I don't really like this either, but I want answers. Plus I'd be lying if I said I didn't find this at least a little exciting!"

She timidly ran her hand over Echos' scales, hoping to give her some sort of reassurance. Her scales felt like impeccably polished stones, each and everyone, and as she walked they all caught the light in a most spectacular way. Theyna had never felt more lucky in her life.
~Theyna~

Theyna was shocked as she felt Echos muscular tail wrap around her waist, lifting her easily off the ground and placing her gently atop her shoulders. She couldn't help but let out a startled 'woah' in her mind when her feet left the ground. She gasped as Echos tail left her waist and she realized, she was sitting on a dragon. One of, if not thee fiercest hunter to have ever lived! A creature so powerful that almost no prey could escape, and she was sitting atop one. She could feel the powerful muscle beneath her and it excited her, the speed and strength such a strong build could excerpt she could not even begin to fathom. And flying... what about flying...

Theyna was lost in thought as Echo began to move, following the regal white dragon forward. She was surprised at how smooth Echos' gate was, nothing like any mustang or mule she'd ever ridden. She thought to Echo...

"Thanks for the lift... and I don't really like this either, but I want answers. Plus I'd be lying if I said I didn't find this at least a little exciting!"

She timidly ran her hand over Echos' scales, hoping to give her some sort of reassurance. Her scales felt like impeccably polished stones, each and everyone, and as she walked they all caught the light in a most spectacular way. Theyna had never felt more lucky in her life.
Is this thing on?
[img][/img]43091593_350.png
Echo

Echos fins flared upward slightly before flattening as she walked the tension in her muscles releasing. She could barely feel Theyna on her back she was so lightweight.
”Curiousity killed the hatchling,” Echo said quietly flicking her tail. Echo relaxed slightly as Theyna ran her hand down her scales. As worried as she was Echo had to agree with her new... Partner. She wanted answers. She just hoped she could escape without losing the tiny elf. Echo was used to escaping tight and tense situations, her large wings and slim frame allowed her to slip through smaller spaces, turn sharper, flip spin and dodge any attack. ”If things get tense flatten on my back and hold on to my fins, ” Echo sent the thought to Theyna while absently searching her surroundings.
Echo

Echos fins flared upward slightly before flattening as she walked the tension in her muscles releasing. She could barely feel Theyna on her back she was so lightweight.
”Curiousity killed the hatchling,” Echo said quietly flicking her tail. Echo relaxed slightly as Theyna ran her hand down her scales. As worried as she was Echo had to agree with her new... Partner. She wanted answers. She just hoped she could escape without losing the tiny elf. Echo was used to escaping tight and tense situations, her large wings and slim frame allowed her to slip through smaller spaces, turn sharper, flip spin and dodge any attack. ”If things get tense flatten on my back and hold on to my fins, ” Echo sent the thought to Theyna while absently searching her surroundings.
74428082_350.png
@blackrose1415 and @exilesvalor who’s up?)
74428082_350.png
[quote name="GhostWolf522" date="2021-11-04 09:53:18" ] @blackrose1415 and @exilesvalor who’s up?) [/quote] (Guys??)
GhostWolf522 wrote on 2021-11-04 09:53:18:
(Guys??)
74428082_350.png
I think it’s blackrose’s turn?
I think it’s blackrose’s turn?
( @blackrose1415 )
( @blackrose1415 )
74428082_350.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14