Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 8006 8007 8008 8009 8010 ... 8637 8638
@hypomargoteros It's fine. I'll just give you back your familiars 'cause it wouldn't be nice of me to keep them (since they were supposed to be a granted wish). Nah you didn't offend me in any way, it's all good. And I hope I didn't come off as rude. Plus it is possible to get a full bestiary. But it'll take a lot of money (both in the game and irl). I'll send them back in a sec.

Have a wonderful day~
@hypomargoteros It's fine. I'll just give you back your familiars 'cause it wouldn't be nice of me to keep them (since they were supposed to be a granted wish). Nah you didn't offend me in any way, it's all good. And I hope I didn't come off as rude. Plus it is possible to get a full bestiary. But it'll take a lot of money (both in the game and irl). I'll send them back in a sec.

Have a wonderful day~
65357142.png Nests
Cauldron
Sales Tab
WishList
Trading Research Notes
Star my Dragons :D
Projects
Lineage
Links
59498663.png
@invaliduser232
Hey, can I wish because there is no one to reply to here? All I see is commentary-
@invaliduser232
Hey, can I wish because there is no one to reply to here? All I see is commentary-
dd4afcaf344d4821a7909c39a225e487.jpg
@ElixirTheNun still waiting for @/hypomargoteros to reply. I sent back their goblins so I think it's my wish you have to grant before making a wish. They're yet to respond or delete their post so... [quote name="invaliduser232" date="2021-10-26 01:51:34" ] @/Twiggles sent~ ----- E: Anything worth 20g+ from my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37002589]Wishlist[/url] E: 20g ----- M: Any one of these skins/accents [center][skin=42013][skin=42015][skin=42010][skin=42021][skin=42011][skin=42017][skin=42019][skin=42008][skin=42020][skin=42018][skin=42016][skin=42009][/center] M: Help me unlock at least [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71158312]2 Hib-den slots[/url] M: 45g/kt ----- H: 80 kt (To buy a Joxar Inventory Crate) H: Skins/Accents/Apparel/Chests/Surprise that adds up to this level maximum ----- [/quote]
@ElixirTheNun still waiting for @/hypomargoteros to reply. I sent back their goblins so I think it's my wish you have to grant before making a wish. They're yet to respond or delete their post so...
invaliduser232 wrote on 2021-10-26 01:51:34:
@/Twiggles sent~
E: Anything worth 20g+ from my Wishlist
E: 20g
M: Any one of these skins/accents
M: Help me unlock at least 2 Hib-den slots
M: 45g/kt
H: 80 kt (To buy a Joxar Inventory Crate)
H: Skins/Accents/Apparel/Chests/Surprise that adds up to this level maximum
65357142.png Nests
Cauldron
Sales Tab
WishList
Trading Research Notes
Projects
Lineage
Links
59498663.png
@invaliduser232
Oh- well I kinda spent all my gems and coins for stuff soo- prolly apparel.. then, I give them apparel? I wanna know if I'm doing this right.
@invaliduser232
Oh- well I kinda spent all my gems and coins for stuff soo- prolly apparel.. then, I give them apparel? I wanna know if I'm doing this right.
@ElixirTheNun well, the last person to wish for something was me so ur supposed to send me something, then post your set of wishes so someone could grant them. It's a repetitive process

Easy wish maximum is 15kt/20g
Medium wish maximum is 35kt/45g
Hard doesn't necessarily have a maximum but its mainly around 80kt or anything above 45g/35kt

@ElixirTheNun well, the last person to wish for something was me so ur supposed to send me something, then post your set of wishes so someone could grant them. It's a repetitive process

Easy wish maximum is 15kt/20g
Medium wish maximum is 35kt/45g
Hard doesn't necessarily have a maximum but its mainly around 80kt or anything above 45g/35kt

65357142.png Nests
Cauldron
Sales Tab
WishList
Trading Research Notes
Projects
Lineage
Links
59498663.png
@invaliduser232
Oh okay! I should prob farm then-
@invaliduser232
Oh okay! I should prob farm then-
claim for @invaliduser232
claim for @invaliduser232
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
@invaliduser232 sending 20g

Easy:
-15kt
-20g
-10kt

Medium:
-gilded decorative chest
-apparel adding up to either 45g or 35kt
-iron chests

Hard:
-prismatic token
-Spare Inventory Crate
-190g
@invaliduser232 sending 20g

Easy:
-15kt
-20g
-10kt

Medium:
-gilded decorative chest
-apparel adding up to either 45g or 35kt
-iron chests

Hard:
-prismatic token
-Spare Inventory Crate
-190g
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
claim @ScarceRefuge : sending chest ^^ 1 ) 15 minutes of combat in the following zone : Mire ( all that is obtained, returns to me ) 2 ) 15 minutes of combat in the following zone : Woodland Path ( all that is obtained, returns to me ) 3 ) One of these accent : [skin=42009][skin=42013][skin=42016][skin=42020] 4 ) One of these skin : [skin=42008][skin=42010][skin=42015][skin=42017][skin=42021] 5 ) 2+ skin and / or accent among those mentioned above OR 100G + OR [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] for my OC Fandragon
claim @ScarceRefuge : sending chest ^^

1 ) 15 minutes of combat in the following zone : Mire ( all that is obtained, returns to me )
2 ) 15 minutes of combat in the following zone : Woodland Path ( all that is obtained, returns to me )
3 ) One of these accent :

4 ) One of these skin :

5 ) 2+ skin and / or accent among those mentioned above
OR 100G +
OR Frigid Fugitive Shackles for my OC Fandragon
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
[center]@Zoruna I will do my usual for u both combat gifts [img]https://i.imgur.com/0XuyZQR.png[/img] [b]I wish for...[/b] [b]Easy:[/b] - Melt 10 items of Food or Materials - A Stack of the bold type of food (Insects/[b]Meat[/b]/Seafood/Plants) - Grind 50 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops - Familiars I don't have added up to the min - Level one of my dragons from 1 - 15 [b]Medium:[/b] - Smelt Half a Stack of Food or Materials - Unlock a Den Slot for me ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66559067]Title List That I Need[/url]) - Half a stack of the next or current Festival Currency ([b]All-Seeing Shroom[/b]) - Level one of my dragons from 15 - 20 - Art of one of my gen 1s (would like to pick it out myself and talk about it first) - 4 stacks of the bold type of food (Insects/[b]Meat[/b]/Seafood/Plants) [b]Hard:[/b] - One thing from [b]Easy Tier[/b] and one thing from [b]Medium Tier[/b] - Smelt a stack of food or materials - Grind 100 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops - Level one of my dragons to 25 no stones (I will put the on) - Something from my Apparel Wishlist ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66425651]List That I Need[/url]) - a permababy scroll - an unhatched egg of any kind - a Swiftbrood Boon - any of the following breed change scrolls [item=Breed Change: Spiral][item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher][item=Breed Change: Snapper][item=Breed Change: Bogsneck][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][item=Breed Change: Ridgeback][item=Breed Change: Skydancer][item=Breed Change: Coatl] - any of the following primary genes [item=Primary Gene: Fade][item=Primary Gene: Flaunt][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Primary Gene: Metallic][item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Primary Gene: Slime][item=Primary Gene: Wasp] - any of the following secondary genes [item=Secondary Gene: Alloy][item=Secondary Gene: Secondary Gene: Bee][item=Secondary Gene: Clouded][item=Secondary Gene: Constellation][item=Secondary Gene: Flair][item=Secondary Gene: Noxtide][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Secondary Gene: Sludge] - any of the following tertiary genes [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule][item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Koi][item=Tertiary Gene: Opal][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][/center][center]@Zoruna [img]https://i.imgur.com/0XuyZQR.png[/img] [b]I wish for...[/b] [b]Easy:[/b] - Melt 10 items of Food or Materials - A Stack of the bold type of food (Insects/[b]Meat[/b]/Seafood/Plants) - Grind 50 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops - Familiars I don't have added up to the min - Level one of my dragons from 1 - 15 [b]Medium:[/b] - Smelt Half a Stack of Food or Materials - Unlock a Den Slot for me ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66559067]Title List That I Need[/url]) - Half a stack of the next or current Festival Currency ([b]All-Seeing Shroom[/b]) - Level one of my dragons from 15 - 20 - Art of one of my gen 1s (would like to pick it out myself and talk about it first) - 4 stacks of the bold type of food (Insects/[b]Meat[/b]/Seafood/Plants) [b]Hard:[/b] - One thing from [b]Easy Tier[/b] and one thing from [b]Medium Tier[/b] - Smelt a stack of food or materials - Grind 100 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops - Level one of my dragons to 25 no stones (I will put the on) - Something from my Apparel Wishlist ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66425651]List That I Need[/url]) - a permababy scroll - an unhatched egg of any kind - a Swiftbrood Boon - any of the following breed change scrolls [item=Breed Change: Spiral][item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher][item=Breed Change: Snapper][item=Breed Change: Bogsneck][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][item=Breed Change: Ridgeback][item=Breed Change: Skydancer][item=Breed Change: Coatl] - any of the following primary genes [item=Primary Gene: Fade][item=Primary Gene: Flaunt][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Primary Gene: Metallic][item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Primary Gene: Slime][item=Primary Gene: Wasp] - any of the following secondary genes [item=Secondary Gene: Alloy][item=Secondary Gene: Secondary Gene: Bee][item=Secondary Gene: Clouded][item=Secondary Gene: Constellation][item=Secondary Gene: Flair][item=Secondary Gene: Noxtide][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Secondary Gene: Sludge] - any of the following tertiary genes [item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule][item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Koi][item=Tertiary Gene: Opal][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][/center]
@Zoruna

I will do my usual for u both combat gifts

0XuyZQR.png

I wish for...

Easy:
- Melt 10 items of Food or Materials
- A Stack of the bold type of food (Insects/Meat/Seafood/Plants)
- Grind 50 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops
- Familiars I don't have added up to the min
- Level one of my dragons from 1 - 15

Medium:
- Smelt Half a Stack of Food or Materials
- Unlock a Den Slot for me (Title List That I Need)
- Half a stack of the next or current Festival Currency (All-Seeing Shroom)
- Level one of my dragons from 15 - 20
- Art of one of my gen 1s (would like to pick it out myself and talk about it first)
- 4 stacks of the bold type of food (Insects/Meat/Seafood/Plants)

Hard:
- One thing from Easy Tier and one thing from Medium Tier
- Smelt a stack of food or materials
- Grind 100 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops
- Level one of my dragons to 25 no stones (I will put the on)
- Something from my Apparel Wishlist (List That I Need)
- a permababy scroll
- an unhatched egg of any kind
- a Swiftbrood Boon
- any of the following breed change scrolls
Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Snapper Breed Change: Obelisk Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Coatl
- any of the following primary genes
Primary Gene: Fade Primary Gene: Flaunt Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Metallic Primary Gene: Pinstripe Primary Gene: Slime Primary Gene: Wasp
- any of the following secondary genes
Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Clouded Secondary Gene: Constellation Secondary Gene: Flair Secondary Gene: Noxtide Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Sludge
- any of the following tertiary genes
Tertiary Gene: Capsule Tertiary Gene: Filigree Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Koi Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Stained
@Zoruna
0XuyZQR.png

I wish for...

Easy:
- Melt 10 items of Food or Materials
- A Stack of the bold type of food (Insects/Meat/Seafood/Plants)
- Grind 50 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops
- Familiars I don't have added up to the min
- Level one of my dragons from 1 - 15

Medium:
- Smelt Half a Stack of Food or Materials
- Unlock a Den Slot for me (Title List That I Need)
- Half a stack of the next or current Festival Currency (All-Seeing Shroom)
- Level one of my dragons from 15 - 20
- Art of one of my gen 1s (would like to pick it out myself and talk about it first)
- 4 stacks of the bold type of food (Insects/Meat/Seafood/Plants)

Hard:
- One thing from Easy Tier and one thing from Medium Tier
- Smelt a stack of food or materials
- Grind 100 Battles from either of these two venues (Waterway or Bedrock Cove) sending me all drops
- Level one of my dragons to 25 no stones (I will put the on)
- Something from my Apparel Wishlist (List That I Need)
- a permababy scroll
- an unhatched egg of any kind
- a Swiftbrood Boon
- any of the following breed change scrolls
Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Snapper Breed Change: Obelisk Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Coatl
- any of the following primary genes
Primary Gene: Fade Primary Gene: Flaunt Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Metallic Primary Gene: Pinstripe Primary Gene: Slime Primary Gene: Wasp
- any of the following secondary genes
Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Clouded Secondary Gene: Constellation Secondary Gene: Flair Secondary Gene: Noxtide Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Sludge
- any of the following tertiary genes
Tertiary Gene: Capsule Tertiary Gene: Filigree Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Koi Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Stained
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
1 2 ... 8006 8007 8008 8009 8010 ... 8637 8638