Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone Play Creatures of Sonaria?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Seaglauss" date="2021-10-20 04:28:04" ] @Gabbiani The other one is the Aolenus, right? I've been trying to find data on how much those cost to save up for one of them, too (I love Omni flyers, haha). They're really cool looking! [/quote] @seaglauss aolenus goes from anywhere between 1-2k right now as far as i'm aware! good luck with getting keruku, by the way, they're very tough buggers to get ;v;
Seaglauss wrote on 2021-10-20 04:28:04:
@Gabbiani The other one is the Aolenus, right? I've been trying to find data on how much those cost to save up for one of them, too (I love Omni flyers, haha). They're really cool looking!

@seaglauss aolenus goes from anywhere between 1-2k right now as far as i'm aware! good luck with getting keruku, by the way, they're very tough buggers to get ;v;
7GFlGJN.pngZ2Gz7Us.pngliXoQQI.pngrEfOWrZ.pngPTVAf7u.pngbzEU9i1.png
Sckt29g.png
@scarecrowes Thanks for wishing me luck! I've got 22k out of 70k saved so far... hopefully when the Halloween warden drops I'll be able to make some mush on that as well. Just hoping it isn't terrible so there's some demand for it. Was hoping I could trade art for mush in that community like I do for gems here, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of demand that I've seen yet, so market trading it is!

I got an Aole for 1k, which was a steal from what I hear! Really enjoying playing with the coast (or is it beach? I forget) pallette on it. Such a beautiful bird design--lots of fun to play with.
@scarecrowes Thanks for wishing me luck! I've got 22k out of 70k saved so far... hopefully when the Halloween warden drops I'll be able to make some mush on that as well. Just hoping it isn't terrible so there's some demand for it. Was hoping I could trade art for mush in that community like I do for gems here, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of demand that I've seen yet, so market trading it is!

I got an Aole for 1k, which was a steal from what I hear! Really enjoying playing with the coast (or is it beach? I forget) pallette on it. Such a beautiful bird design--lots of fun to play with.
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
22k/70k? That’s some really good progress! I did get my last limited gacha creature from the current gacha, so I can finally start saving up until the next one. It seems like they go for a couple months or so. Hopefully I can start saving for a Keruku very soon once I get like 5000 to be prepared for the limited gacha. I took a break from yesterday from grinding wisps.
22k/70k? That’s some really good progress! I did get my last limited gacha creature from the current gacha, so I can finally start saving up until the next one. It seems like they go for a couple months or so. Hopefully I can start saving for a Keruku very soon once I get like 5000 to be prepared for the limited gacha. I took a break from yesterday from grinding wisps.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
The halloween warden has been shown on their discord and doesnt look like people like it, but who knows maybe collectors want it. Good luck though i managed to get keruku early on for 7k after the game got out of beta
The halloween warden has been shown on their discord and doesnt look like people like it, but who knows maybe collectors want it. Good luck though i managed to get keruku early on for 7k after the game got out of beta
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
[quote name="xxneonblazexx" date="2021-10-26 09:27:40" ] The halloween warden has been shown on their discord and doesnt look like people like it, but who knows maybe collectors want it. Good luck though i managed to get keruku early on for 7k after the game got out of beta [/quote] Yeah, I heard a lot of people didn’t like it. I do think it will be expensive still though. It will probably have the most wisp cost. That may keep its value up.
xxneonblazexx wrote on 2021-10-26 09:27:40:

Yeah, I heard a lot of people didn’t like it. I do think it will be expensive still though. It will probably have the most wisp cost. That may keep its value up.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
RoR is over and I got the zombie dragon creature, so have Bootleg Plegmum [img]https://i.postimg.cc/vmx7xQkX/bootleg-plegmum.png[/img]
RoR is over and I got the zombie dragon creature, so have Bootleg Plegmum
bootleg-plegmum.png
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Nice!! That's a really cool look!

I love all the new palletes--seen some really neat creations lately.
Nice!! That's a really cool look!

I love all the new palletes--seen some really neat creations lately.
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
I play with my sister sometimes. Currently grinding for the sal because it has pretty good stats while she aims for the warden.
I play with my sister sometimes. Currently grinding for the sal because it has pretty good stats while she aims for the warden.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

[quote name="Coincidence" date="2021-11-03 07:55:14" ] I play with my sister sometimes. Currently grinding for the sal because it has pretty good stats while she aims for the warden. [/quote] I got Sal from a trade and I'm trying to save for the warden
Coincidence wrote on 2021-11-03 07:55:14:
I got Sal from a trade and I'm trying to save for the warden
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
i used to play casuall then stopped entirely when it statred crashing on me. used to main axothan and kirin thingy (forgot it's name, it was the skin thing)
i used to play casuall then stopped entirely when it statred crashing on me. used to main axothan and kirin thingy (forgot it's name, it was the skin thing)
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10