Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 ... 3166 3167
hi hi is there a primary color and gene combo that would make my dragon's color blue and purple?
hi hi is there a primary color and gene combo that would make my dragon's color blue and purple?
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
@TonoAlokei
You may have better luck browsing some threads in the Comprehensive Gene Guide than asking here, as there's plenty of combos in many varying shades of purple and blue!

That said, the ones I can think of are: (links go to scry page for that combo) Orchid Python, Nightshade Fade, Plum Ribbon, and Nightshade Stitched! These are nowhere near FR's total collection of purple/blue genes, as its a common accent colour for a lot of genes. Good luck finding what you need!
@TonoAlokei
You may have better luck browsing some threads in the Comprehensive Gene Guide than asking here, as there's plenty of combos in many varying shades of purple and blue!

That said, the ones I can think of are: (links go to scry page for that combo) Orchid Python, Nightshade Fade, Plum Ribbon, and Nightshade Stitched! These are nowhere near FR's total collection of purple/blue genes, as its a common accent colour for a lot of genes. Good luck finding what you need!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Is there a general rule of thumb/practice in regards to buying dragons for trading fodder? Like, is it rude to do so or if it's up on the auction house, you're generally chill to do as you please? '0'; Thank you!
Is there a general rule of thumb/practice in regards to buying dragons for trading fodder? Like, is it rude to do so or if it's up on the auction house, you're generally chill to do as you please? '0'; Thank you!
ee0215eb5918cb8d88eb0335bf1eaa19.png
@hallowmonster

It’s perfectly fine as long as you aren’t taking free dragons and immediately trying to turn a profit on them. It can be considered rude to buy a dragon from a hatchery/through the forums and resell them for a higher price, but it’s not against the rules. Many people ‘flip’ dragons for a profit. Rule of thumb is as long as you’re not taking advantage of others’ generosity, you can do as you please. Once you buy it, it’s yours to trade, keep, or sell.
@hallowmonster

It’s perfectly fine as long as you aren’t taking free dragons and immediately trying to turn a profit on them. It can be considered rude to buy a dragon from a hatchery/through the forums and resell them for a higher price, but it’s not against the rules. Many people ‘flip’ dragons for a profit. Rule of thumb is as long as you’re not taking advantage of others’ generosity, you can do as you please. Once you buy it, it’s yours to trade, keep, or sell.
@HallowMonster
Rules of Dragon Ownership.

Basically: once it's in your lair, it's yours.

However, there may be a case to be made against you for Bad Faith Trading if you participate in free dragon giveaways only to use those dragons as exalt fodder. This isn't to say you can never exalt these dragons; I'm sure after a couple months of holding onto them, no one can really say anything unless it's a repeat behavior.

A lot of people flip dragons on the AH for profit. As long as you aren't trying to scam anyone, then you should be fine.
@HallowMonster
Rules of Dragon Ownership.

Basically: once it's in your lair, it's yours.

However, there may be a case to be made against you for Bad Faith Trading if you participate in free dragon giveaways only to use those dragons as exalt fodder. This isn't to say you can never exalt these dragons; I'm sure after a couple months of holding onto them, no one can really say anything unless it's a repeat behavior.

A lot of people flip dragons on the AH for profit. As long as you aren't trying to scam anyone, then you should be fine.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl @Kutabe
Thank you both! I wanted to be sure.
@Naeryl @Kutabe
Thank you both! I wanted to be sure.
ee0215eb5918cb8d88eb0335bf1eaa19.png
I got a random skin that just showed up in my hoard and I'm not complaining but any idea where it would have come from? It's the triple happiness accent for female coatl dragons.
I got a random skin that just showed up in my hoard and I'm not complaining but any idea where it would have come from? It's the triple happiness accent for female coatl dragons.
@ParisHasFallen

Did you open a Spare Inventory Crate? Certain festival skins have a random chance to drop from those, including Accent: Triple Happiness.
@ParisHasFallen

Did you open a Spare Inventory Crate? Certain festival skins have a random chance to drop from those, including Accent: Triple Happiness.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

Oh okay that probably makes sense. Don't remember seeing that as a result from opening it but my memory is bad so... Anyway, thanks! I was very confused.
@NightmareJudge

Oh okay that probably makes sense. Don't remember seeing that as a result from opening it but my memory is bad so... Anyway, thanks! I was very confused.
hello! are eggs in the hoard in the 'specialty' tab or the 'others' tab?
(i do not have any eggs so i cant check for myself, I'm just curious really)
hello! are eggs in the hoard in the 'specialty' tab or the 'others' tab?
(i do not have any eggs so i cant check for myself, I'm just curious really)
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
1 2 ... 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 ... 3166 3167