Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did your Mire Build--
1 2 3 4
Since I was using a Meditate Flyer yes. Can anyone confirm you need 120 strength with Rally now to one-shot everything? Or is it more?
Since I was using a Meditate Flyer yes. Can anyone confirm you need 120 strength with Rally now to one-shot everything? Or is it more?
57351288p.png 80437372p.png LEpJMnn.png
kHBaXec.png
cdqdRxL.png
bX96R21.png
ll0CfnD.png
_____ 2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Pgv53XB.png
fRmh0SH.png
oczO35g.png
77147164p.png 48694802p.png
[quote name="IncompleteSky" date="2021-10-22 22:29:34" ] Since I was using a Meditate Flyer yes. Can anyone confirm you need 120 strength with Rally now to one-shot everything? Or is it more? [/quote] To Rally + Eliminate everything you need 123 STR (curse the Fungal Garden & its buddy)
IncompleteSky wrote on 2021-10-22 22:29:34:

To Rally + Eliminate everything you need 123 STR (curse the Fungal Garden & its buddy)
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

[quote name="IncompleteSky" date="2021-10-22 22:29:34" ] Since I was using a Meditate Flyer yes. Can anyone confirm you need 120 strength with Rally now to one-shot everything? Or is it more? [/quote] 123 STR to one shot.
IncompleteSky wrote on 2021-10-22 22:29:34:

123 STR to one shot.
@Yuubi @Nocturnea
Thank you both! Now to consider investing in Haste or not in that case...
@Yuubi @Nocturnea
Thank you both! Now to consider investing in Haste or not in that case...
57351288p.png 80437372p.png LEpJMnn.png
kHBaXec.png
cdqdRxL.png
bX96R21.png
ll0CfnD.png
_____ 2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Pgv53XB.png
fRmh0SH.png
oczO35g.png
77147164p.png 48694802p.png
I haven't done too much grinding yet but aside from the armadillos my 117 build has been going just fine so far. I haven't run into the fish yet though so idk how they'll affect things.
I haven't done too much grinding yet but aside from the armadillos my 117 build has been going just fine so far. I haven't run into the fish yet though so idk how they'll affect things.
Someday, I will have a full, fleshed-out forum signature.

But today is not that day.

Current avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88842114
Yeah my (very old build) 117 mire flyer is now fully been powercreeped by the armadillos. gonna have to keep an eye open for the new build, and soon. I need money darn it!
Yeah my (very old build) 117 mire flyer is now fully been powercreeped by the armadillos. gonna have to keep an eye open for the new build, and soon. I need money darn it!
6pMAXtp.jpg
So I restat my trainer, go try it out, get into the first fight with a new opponent.... and immediately miss.

The rest doesn't matter... stupid dragons still can't hit anything anyway. :P
So I restat my trainer, go try it out, get into the first fight with a new opponent.... and immediately miss.

The rest doesn't matter... stupid dragons still can't hit anything anyway. :P
I use my own build with 120 STR (to KO everything in the Workshop and Portal with Scratch + Rallied Eliminate), so I just need to remember to Scratch + Eliminate the armadillos. No biggie.

Still kinda a jerk move by the admins, though.
I use my own build with 120 STR (to KO everything in the Workshop and Portal with Scratch + Rallied Eliminate), so I just need to remember to Scratch + Eliminate the armadillos. No biggie.

Still kinda a jerk move by the admins, though.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
It majorly messed up my mire millionaire, might just stick to a millionaire w/ adjusted stats, but the lower health required for it is a hassle. I'm gonna test a 123 flier rn
It majorly messed up my mire millionaire, might just stick to a millionaire w/ adjusted stats, but the lower health required for it is a hassle. I'm gonna test a 123 flier rn
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Maybe it's because I'm just getting better at training, but I ironically find it easier to 2 fodder train in the Mire now. I normally use a team of two 126 STR dragons with scratch + elim in the Kelp Beds, but I'm testing training with just one of them with rally + elim and it's much easier/faster than my past attempts. I think the new kelpies being so slow is what helps, because it means just a bit more breath gets generated
Maybe it's because I'm just getting better at training, but I ironically find it easier to 2 fodder train in the Mire now. I normally use a team of two 126 STR dragons with scratch + elim in the Kelp Beds, but I'm testing training with just one of them with rally + elim and it's much easier/faster than my past attempts. I think the new kelpies being so slow is what helps, because it means just a bit more breath gets generated
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
1 2 3 4